Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film netflix-queus, recommendations & tips and tricks

Holy shit thats disgusting what was that originally?

Oh wow, I totally just figured out who MP is:

zim-22.png

It's a sea slug, apparently delicious. I'm more a Zimmern man than a Bourdain man, myself.

Its a Geoduck (gooey duck).
They're like Giant clams......

Lemme find a link.....HERE

You can find them here- we eat em. They're good.......just a big ole clam :)
Though yea, it looks like a great big penis.

Its a Geoduck (gooey duck).
They're like Giant clams......

Lemme find a link.....HERE

You can find them here- we eat em. They're good.......just a big ole clam :)
Though yea, it looks like a great big penis.

What region do you live in?
Guess from wiki - Northwestern Coastal US?

Its not so much the shape that turns me off as it is the texture.
I'm down in Northern California and I can't recall ever seeing one of these things before.

I believe you can also find them down in the more southern areas... IIRC he was in Mexico in at least one of the episodes that showcased the... CLAM. :D

Also, been watching Californication season 1 and I quite like it.

I believe you can also find them down in the more southern areas... IIRC he was in Mexico in at least one of the episodes that showcased the... CLAM. :D

Also, been watching Californication season 1 and I quite like it.

I used to watch that show and – randomly, because I had massive amounts of both at the time – I'd always put it on and then snort a bunch of mephedrone and K. I think I liked it, but I don't quite remember. =D

What region do you live in?
Guess from wiki - Northwestern Coastal US?

Its not so much the shape that turns me off as it is the texture.
I'm down in Northern California and I can't recall ever seeing one of these things before.

Coastal PNW :)

Gasper Noe the guy that did enter the void did another film called irreversible (also available on netflix). Its much easier to follow than enter the void but still all over the place. This movie will shake you up there is two scenes inparticular that are very hard to watch all the way. no shit you will have to look away.

Gang tapes - good movie, disturbing though. Its shot from the point of view of a young boy with a stolen video camera in watts LA

I also checked out the show Trailer Park Boys by suggestion here today, which is amazing imo

watched all three of the "Girl who ________" swedish movies. the first two rocked, the third was weak and too long.

they just put both seasons of Twin Peaks up on instant. i'll be starting the second season after class today.

apparently Netflix signed a deal with Miramax, so high fucking five, every Tarantino movie ever streaming in a couple weeks