• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids negative effects of mallincrodt m30s? (england)

opionic

Greenlighter
hi fellows

my first post,

ive used the above mentioned m30 blue oxys (sold as mallincrodt) for roughly 6 months bought from a dnm. taking a couple a day taken orally.

i recently ended up in hospital, not from overdose but lung and heart inflammation. i was honest with the doctor about use and he of course blamed it on the illgal use of substances.

my question to all uk people that may of been using these regularly. have they experienced any infections \breathing problems or heart flutters whilst on these. obviously i cant tell if they are 100% responsible so would appreciate any feedback . the doctor said they are cardio toxic but its not like they test them (not that i gave them samples)

thanks in advance.

opionic

Yea i had adverse reactions to it. was only using like quarter of a tablet maybe 5 or 6 times a day sometimes bumped but mainly oral. ithink theyre something like etonitazene or similar but never bothered testing them. i thought small amounts werent dangerous and only overdose was the danger. people dont realise the damage opiates can cause chronically from organ damage to brain issues.

Obviously the stronger the drug even in small amounts is more detrimental to your health than a mild one. esp long term use. one pf the ed doctors said that the reason its harder to get even morphine from your gp is that in recent years autopsys have showed more and more changes in shape/thickness and density of vital organs from people with a history of prescribed long term opiate use. i dont know how true this is but he seemed genuine.

I personally got breathing issues plus other stuff after a few months on them, they found fluid build up around lungs which led to more serious stuff. i actually stopped breathing. mine got pretty bad but like u say im assuming it was the cause. I will pm u the rest of the story and anyone else that wants my medical history lol.

gl bro, phall

England has had a growing problem with pressed M30s correct? I don't think it would be a stretch to assume they are pressed. Personally, I'd not buy opioids from a DNM vendor unless
1.) It's unlikely to be cut with anything different (think freebase heroin, almost never cut with fentanyl)
2.) Products were tested / had their results shared on a forum talking about the vendor
Just my 2 cents. Hopefully you're doing better and stay safe.

yea theyre just made up pressed shit. they arent fet , some "zene" of some sort. im not sure testing them would say much we dont know but obviously the long term effects of this stuff arent known. i mean theyre only just finding out the chronic damage that pharmaceutical opiates cause long term.

im interested like op to see if others have had long term negative effects too.

i know people in the states that take similar but they call them nitz (nitazenes) there i believe .but again apart from overdoses dont get people updating on long term problems.

i mean theyre only just finding out the chronic damage that pharmaceutical opiates cause long term.

As far as I can recall, common opioids like oxycodone aren't particularly toxic to any organ system, at least at reasonable doses. Most notable are perhaps endocrine impacts, etc.

yea theyre just made up pressed shit. they arent fet , some "zene" of some sort.

If this is the case, one could argue that fentanyl would be preferable since it is well studied and has a known toxicity profile. The various nitazenes are of unknown toxicity, with unstudied metabolites of doubly unknown toxicity. I mean for instance who knows how toxic something exotic like n-desethylisotonitazene might be, or its metabolites, or the left over precursors or side-products that might be present. Then again, almost all of those fentanyl containing M30's also contain unreacted precursors, such as ANPP. So who knows.

people dont realise the damage opiates can cause chronically from organ damage to brain issues.
Absolutely wrong.
Maybe what people don't realise is that if you buy your drugs on the streets or in the dark web, then you can't blame "opiates" if something bad happens.
Natural poppy based meds are 100% safe to take for a lifetime, many literature about it. Months ago I posted a thread about the cases of both an old lady and an old folk from India in their 80s, addicted for over 6 decades, healthy as bulls.
Even many of sinthetic opis are also very safe. Maybe Demerol when abused can lead to neurotoxicity, or high doses of methadone, dextropropoxifene or loperamide can be cardiotoxic, but that's it.

Absolutely wrong.
Maybe what people don't realise is that if you buy your drugs on the streets or in the dark web, then you can't blame "opiates" if something bad happens.
Natural poppy based meds are 100% safe to take for a lifetime, many literature about it. Months ago I posted a thread about the cases of both an old lady and an old folk from India in their 80s, addicted for over 6 decades, healthy as bulls.
Even many of sinthetic opis are also very safe. Maybe Demerol when abused can lead to neurotoxicity, or high doses of methadone, dextropropoxifene or loperamide can be cardiotoxic, but that's it.

This is all a major point of contention for people. Opioids in general are not harmful to the body. We know that in a controlled setting, constipation is known to be the most common and potentially detrimental side effect of Opioids. Granted, this is not something to be taken lightly, as people do indeed die from complications of Opioid-Induced Constipation.

The stuff like infections to the heart and other damage is generally caused by factors secondary to the actual drug itself. This could mean blunt needles causing injury to veins, infection from unhygienic practices/drugs and et cetera. So we can definitely say Opioids are not harmful in a primary sense. The lifestyle of living as an addict is often what causes the most damage. Chronically, this means stuff like malnutrition, vitamin/mineral deficiency, lack of natural sunlight and so on.

This is why I am a proponent for prescribed Heroin/Morphine or what have you. I believe in a tightly controlled setting, users can be happy, healthy, free from cravings and with the potential to reintegrate. I think the concept of decriminalizing drugs with not infrastructure in place is a terrible thing. It's an example of doing things halfway and getting totally fucked for it. You don't need to hear it from me, it's worked in many places in which it's been instigated.

Are you injecting these things? If that's the case, then yes, I would wager that your stated issues are likely correlated. I say this just because I've known plenty of people who have been through the same thing.

If you're taking them by other ROA's outside of injection, it's still possible for something lke this to happen. I'd say it's less likely though. In general, using these pressed Fentanyl pills is inherently dangerous. Injection Heroin is inherently dangerous. They used to tell me "you're flipping a coin man" when in reality, you had a comparatively small chance of actually dying back in those days. Now, I hear of people dying every day in droves. Lifelone users, first-timer users and everyone in between. It's an unprecedented level of death even for the Opioid-using community; people who are already pretty accustomed to death and misery.

You know they're not Oxycodone. They're often either a Fentanyl analog or a -Nitazene-class Opioid although others from different Opioid "families" have been seen that are analogs of neither of the aforementioned.

This was my first post. I only really wanted an answer on my question.

None of us could have all the information of the damage done over the last forty years of prescription medications to the body. Including the doctors.

I understand opiates do damage over long periods . There are many forms of proof coming out like the first person to reply said. Autopsy results showing lung heart and brain changes. I believe in the years to come it will probably be proven more and more. Not that it would affect the amount of people taking them.

There are many forms of pharmaceutical opiates that can cause arrhythmias even in small doses. I believe methadone is the primary culprit for this, not just from qt prolongation or sedative effects.

I'm not trying to start a debate on the pros and cons. Whilst using heroin I tested every batch I bought. As for the pills they're literally pennies compared to heroin. We can all find stories of people that have survived their whole lives on opiates but the flip side to that is people telling them after they've died. But again maybe that's a thread for another person to start.?

It would be pointless me testing them as even if it is etonitazene like phall said or an analogue like keif mentions . The effects chronically are unknown . Obviously I know they're safe short term but would still like to find similar stories to my own to prove as best I can it was this responsible.

So far I've managed to find three people with similar uses of enes class opioids .all having serious issues within first year of continuous use. None of whom have od. It's possible all had underlying health issues already of course or aren't being truthful about using other drugs at the same time so the more direct answers I can get the better I can answer my question.

If anyone has any experiences to share on this post please add them or pm me.

Ty. Opionic

Actually keif makes a point. The people I've spoke to do far used orally except one which was nasal. If u could add the usage route would help. I personally only took orally.