• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

needs helps extracting mdma from pills

I’m sorry I know it makes it difficult. But yes I can read!!!!!
I’m just messing with you and joking around is all! :ROFLMAO:

Welcome anyway.

I cannot help you with this i.e. not my field of interest nor expertise. But you’re in good hands.

As for the privacy issue and how to reference either yourself or somebody else: damn sure it will not be long before we are both lectured on the topic! :ROFLMAO:

As I read it, he’s put the crushed pills in the alcohol then he’s dissolved the meth and the MDMA together and it’s run through the filter leaving the pill filler in the filter paper. He now needs to recrystallise the MDMA and Meth from the alcohol and separate them. Which is an arse about way of going about things.

First step should be to wash the finely crushed pills in acetone several times over, leaving near pure MDMA and near pure amphetamines (it’s not clear it’s meth but it probably is) in the filter paper.

Second step is to separate MDMA and amphetamine, but I’ve never done that myself so I’ll refrain from advising although it’s laid out pretty clearly in the thread I posted above. Although the description makes it sound like you need a lot of lab gear to do it, I’m sure there’s a work around with normal kitchen equipment.
I’m more concerned with. Just the mdma not so much the meth

I just want to see nice white mdma in my final product.I can go buy meth if I want to add it in. The damn stuff is dirt cheap

Before we can go any further, I’d advise you to remove the “swim” it’s not allowed on here and it makes it very hard to understand what you’re saying. We all know it’s you and it doesn’t protect you anyway.
Is that better

Alternatively, just wait and try and get some better pills or crystal rather than risk poisoning yourself with solvents in some failed chemistry attempt.

Off topic but always been curious as to why this is such a taboo and why it gets on people’s nerves the way it does?

Besides offering no protection and being totally pointless, it's also a headache to read, especially when it turns into a convoluted 'so my friend's cat's aborted fetus is wondering..'

Off topic but always been curious as to why this is such a taboo and why it gets on people’s nerves the way it does?

I’ve seen one or two lose their shit over this here in the past year or so. Never quite understood it. I mean I know it’s from the old days (message boards and user groups or Usenet) and no longer has validity. But still. Starting sentences with the word “so” as has become fashionable over the past few years grinds me way fucking more than a SWIM or two or three! :ROFLMAO:
Read the OP and see how easy it is to follow? It isn’t, that’s why it’s annoying.

Everyone should know by this point in time what SWIM stands for. And if they're pissed about seeing SWIM, they should have checked out some other more dedicated wet dream chemistry forums where there were about 18 different variants of SWIM being used. People who get butt hurt over seeing SWIM should relax and focus their energy on something else.

Anyways OP, it sounds like you're attempting to perform an AB wash that is typically done on cocaine. I'm not writing a Fisher-Price my first Acetone wash tutorial for you. But I can tell you it is readily available on the interwebs with a basic search. Include MyHero in the search and you should find what you're looking for.

What should I use for self protection?
There is no call for self protection. In your OP you said “I” more than enough times. I guarantee the law aren’t coming after some random dude who’s got crappy molly that’s mixed with god knows what.

Honestly, what Bella said is good advice. I would advise you also to just get something that’s not requiring the need for you to do any clandestine chemistry.

Everyone should know by this point in time what SWIM stands for. And if they're pissed about seeing SWIM, they should have checked out some other more dedicated wet dream chemistry forums where there were about 18 different variants of SWIM being used. People who get butt hurt over seeing SWIM should relax and focus their energy on something else.

Anyways OP, it sounds like you're attempting to perform an AB wash that is typically done on cocaine. I'm not writing a Fisher-Price my first Acetone wash tutorial for you. But I can tell you it is readily available on the interwebs with a basic search. Include MyHero in the search and you should find what you're looking for.
Yes everyone knows what SWIM stands for which is also kinda the point in the fact that it’s pointless using it. The OP was already hard to follow never mind having SWIM here there and everywhere.

BL has a policy of not using it.

There is no call for self protection. In your OP you said “I” more than enough times. I guarantee the law aren’t coming after some random dude who’s got crappy molly that’s mixed with god knows what.

Honestly, what Bella said is good advice. I would advise you also to just get something that’s not requiring the need for you to do any clandestine chemistry.
Yep and also because they would have to prove that OP actually typed out all that. Anyone can take his phone and type something on a Web page for that matter.
As long as you're not confessing to being a dealer no one cares about some molly or coke or whatever else someone has bought.

Swim = someone who isn’t me. It’s very common and easily understood too
No it isnt it makes your post hard to read, and you're rambling like a maniac. Maybe you should indeed try to get the meth of the pills...

If you want crystals to form you would have to perform the seperate step of recrystallization. Impurities washing won't produce crystals, just a fine powder with which you can further clean and recrystallise.

I made an account just to say holy shit you're dumb. How hard is it to proof read, fucking window licker.
Seems a bit uncalled for does that. Why not scroll on if you can't understand the person rather than try to humiliate them for asking questions.

Swim = someone who isn’t me. It’s very common and easily understood too
Have you read the bluelight user agreement?
I'm guessing you haven't as you wouldn't be using SWIM (or any variations of it) jor trying to defend the use of it.

It's clearly stated that using such is prohibited on the forum.