• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Need your input please before appointment, Adderall XR VS Dexedrine Spangles

adhdanon

Greenlighter
Not sure if it's more the antidepressants or other meds Xanax or clonzepam that I needed to switch, but I've gone back and forth between Adderall XR 30 mg and Dex Spansules 5 mg 3 times daily or 10 mg twice daily. My psych won't give me both, but there are pros and cons to both and surrounded by a toxic family, I can't quite figure it out.

Some of them think I was misdiagnosed and only had a stimulant addiction and wasn't ADHD. If this is the case, I would benefit more from Dexedrine spansules because of its subtleness and less side effects while Adderall XR's L-Amp gives me a vigilance and aggressiveness I seem to lack or my brain is shut off to as far as my self-worth OR I am closer to being sober and don't care as much about job titles or employment.

I was just prescribed Rexulti for depression a new med and it's actually helped tremendously more than Effexor XR and Wellbutrin XL 300 mg, but I don't feel like myself at all and want to wean off some of these meds, as I want my libido back and a normal life in some ways. I know the trade-off of major depression is that these meds kill your libido and personality so I can't function like I use to because of my circumstances of unemployment etc.

My psych told me no more back and forth Either the DEX spangles or Adderall XR and after having both, I'm at a loss as to what I'm better off being prescribed. On Dex, I certainly don't question myself as much but there is that element of adderall xr the kick in the @$$ that always helped in the libido department despite having anxiety (also prescribed clonzepam and Xanax).

Last time I tried to wean off all antidepressants I was strictly on adder all tablets 10 mg and the amount of anxiety I had to deal with, I knew I was all over the place and not doing what I should be as far as jobs etc. but looked so much healthier so less has to be more unless its all in my head.

I just want input before I go in today or Thursday because I'm not sure what to do anymore being surrounded by people that want you confused. Thank you

I wouldn't care you mine as well ask what better a blue button down shirt from ralph lauren or a identical red button down shirt from ralph lauren. Just pick one and stick with it or youll end up shirtless.