• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Need very detailed step by step guide for how to smoke meth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thepriest

Bluelighter
I need to stop shooting meth it ruining my veins and snorting it quickly ruined my nasal Shit. Iv tried smoking it a few times afyer doing lotd of research. Each time i either would burn the bulb, suck in the shsrds or thrtrd be no smoke None of the stuff iv read about smokin it is detailed enough so pleasr hrlp me eith a step by step geode for smoking meth out of a four inch oil burner

I'm not closing this Priest, but I really think what you need is a visual aid. I'm almost sad to say this for some reason, but there are a plethora of Methamphetamine Smoking (Vaporizing) "tutorials". Literally, search Meth or Smoking Meth.

I've never even seen real Methamphetamine outside of Cambodia/Laos and it was in ecstasy-pill form called yaa-baa. But, I've watched plenty of people smoke Meth on Intervention and television and in documentaries. It doesn't look difficult, although I'm sure there's a certain level of finesse involved. All you need to do is heat the substance to the point of vaporization, but not the point of total combustion.

This involves rolling the pipe around to adjust the level of heat, moving the lighter farther and closer etc. It's something that you're going to have to master yourself though!

I know it aint rocket science but i was unable to taste anything for a month afyer burning my mouth with shards j thiught my taste buds were gone forever so i wanna make sure i know what im doin so i can rotae beyeern iv and smoke cause my veins are gettin ruined quickly

If you have friends that could show you first hand, you would get some good tips. Or like Keif said, you can go on YouTube and they have videos there that tell you how to do it. Being this is a harm reduction forum, I'm closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.