• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Need to vent

Prettyboy12

Bluelighter
Hey fam I just need to vent! So I’m having a lot of trouble finding pain management for my chronic back pain and I have no way to manage my pain properly and it’s extremely triggering due to my herion addiction, I’ve been clean nearly 2yrs. My friends do coke and so I tried it one day and it helped to numb my pain! I’m extremely frustrated because as a recovering addict I most certainly do not need to be doing coke but that’s all I’ve got!
I don’t do it often because I can’t afford it and I don’t want a coke addiction. I’ve already gone through three small baggies in 24hrs trying to manage my back pain.
I just honestly don’t know what else to do!

Hey fam I just need to vent! So I’m having a lot of trouble finding pain management for my chronic back pain and I have no way to manage my pain properly and it’s extremely triggering due to my herion addiction, I’ve been clean nearly 2yrs. My friends do coke and so I tried it one day and it helped to numb my pain! I’m extremely frustrated because as a recovering addict I most certainly do not need to be doing coke but that’s all I’ve got!
I don’t do it often because I can’t afford it and I don’t want a coke addiction. I’ve already gone through three small baggies in 24hrs trying to manage my back pain.
I just honestly don’t know what else to do!
Are you looking for advice/possible options or just wanting to vent? Just figured I'd ask before offering any unsolicited advice or opinions.

Regardless, I'm sorry that you're struggling. Chronic pain is an awful thing to have to deal with. Really affects ones quality of life. I hope that you're able to find some relief thats not detrimental in other aspects of life

Are you looking for advice/possible options or just wanting to vent? Just figured I'd ask before offering any unsolicited advice or opinions.

Regardless, I'm sorry that you're struggling. Chronic pain is an awful thing to have to deal with. Really affects ones quality of life. I hope that you're able to find some relief thats not detrimental in other aspects of life
Advice/options are welcome thank you

Have you tried kratom products?
Worthless for sever back pain.

OP unless you are older and have surgeries and stuff under your belt you have zero chance.

Methadone clinic is your best bet m.

America has made pain management illegal except for the rich or other doctors.

It depends on how severe the pain is. My gf and others have found it helpful for moderating their pain. In any case, worth a shot if the op hadn’t tried it.

Worthless for sever back pain.

OP unless you are older and have surgeries and stuff under your belt you have zero chance.

Methadone clinic is your best bet m.

America has made pain management illegal except for the rich or other doctors.
I’ve had several major back surgeries unfortunately

I’ve had several major back surgeries unfortunately
Sorry to hear that. It is extremely difficult.

You should be able to get a script then. Are you very young? Do the doctors know that/if you’re a drug addict?

Have you considered a dissociative like ketamine? It's probably not something you want to use every day for pain, and it's psychologically addictive as well, but for most people it's far less addictive than cocaine and it is more safe than cocaine by a large margin. It can be effective on days where the pain is especially bad.

Someone else mentioned it, but there's kratom. It is an opioid and therefore physically addictive, but most people seem to handle it better than other opioids, in the sense that their addiction doesn't spiral to an unmanageable degree.

I wish you the best of luck. I feel like I had more suggestions when I first posted but they escape me now

Sorry to hear that. It is extremely difficult.

You should be able to get a script then. Are you very young? Do the doctors know that/if you’re a drug addict?
Unfortunately my pain dr dropped me when I failed a drug screen for meth. It’s been 2yrs and I’m having a hard time finding pain dr now and getting a script for narcotic meds is next to impossible in San Antonio too. Only a few of my drs know I’m a recovering addict.

Unfortunately my pain dr dropped me when I failed a drug screen for meth. It’s been 2yrs and I’m having a hard time finding pain dr now and getting a script for narcotic meds is next to impossible in San Antonio too. Only a few of my drs know I’m a recovering addict.

Yea any southern state or Texas is going to be a total nightmare. That’s that freedom they love to talk about in action I guess.

I have no idea if the other doctors outside the same system of the provider you failed for meth on can see you. If your state uses narc x PDMP (google it) you are likely very fucked in Texas from that record.

Do you have a criminal record or even arrests? I’m going to PM you some tips also.