• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Need to know if my meth is still potent

Mizzyarbor

Greenlighter
So I am a recent recreational user about a year now. I've tried alot of things, mama, xanax,percs, thizz pill,weed and cocaine..My drug of choice is cocaine..I don't know why I like it so much..I have spent alot over the year..I buy anywhere from 1g to 3.5 in a week. Sometimes I get really cut stuff and other times it's pretty good quality..when I was getting the trash severaly cut coke I tried with meth once..it was the best high I ever had and definitely kept me up for about 5 days.. now through my research on bluelight I have learned that I don't need to redose as often to achieve and maintain my high even though the conedown sucks..well since coke is my drug of choice I recently bought about 1/2 Oz that has lasted me for over a month by doing .2 to .5 g a day..anyways I have been holding some meth in my freezer because since It's not my drug of choice I don't do it very often..well tonight I decided to pull a small amount out the bag and break it down into two lines...the first line made my nose burn for a few seconds.. but after a few minutes I wasn't feeling the euphoria...so I took the 2nd line and that's when it kicked in...I took it around 11pm Sunday and have been up since then even though I had to work...my bag has been in the freezer for about two months..I wanted to know if it has lost some potency and if so what can I do to make it stronger. .newbie with the meth

snd reamining sample(s) to followinging adress and we will get this crinlek out frthwith.
thank you for bringing this to our attentio.

If it's kept you up this long it's probably decent meth. The burning you describe is very descriptive of sniffing meth too so that says something.

I think it might be because you're using coke every day, the euphoria is less. I've noticed before in daily meth use that crack doesn't hit me nearly as hard as it would normally. Both coke and meth are stims and hit similar parts of the brain so I think that a cross tolerance is possible.

My coke has been pretty good but of course overtime it isn't giving me the high like before that's why I wanted to switch it up.

My coke has been pretty good but of course overtime it isn't giving me the high like before that's why I wanted to switch it up.
The best way to break this tolerance is to stop entirely for a bit. With coke you shouldn't have too badpf a physical withdrawal, though mentally it can be tough to go without. Especially when you have some quantity on hand.

Doing any drug all the time in general can make the effects of others feel diminished in my experience. When my brains fried from doing one thing all the time, the rest don't have the impact anymore. There's some studies I've noticed looking up the subject of cross tolerance between coke and meth which suggest this to be a thing too. Coke and meth can cause cross tolerance.

I'm giving both a break for tolerance and so that my nose can rest..I just wanted to make sure my other stuff wasn't going to be wasted due to it being stored for over a month in my freezer..

If you live in Bakersfield CA and if you are willing to let me try some.

You might be I luck, I'll let you know exactly how potent it is *wink wink*