• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Need to find online site thats legit where I can buy Ambien without a prescription!

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurenamy81

Greenlighter
I need Ambien in order to sleep and I have no medical insurance. I have found many online sites that sell Ambien without a prescription needed but I don't know which ones are legit and trustworthy. Can anyone please tell me of a good site to order Ambien from.

I believe giving that information out or talking about it is against bluelights rules. As much as I would like to help you i can't.
I could be wrong..

You're not wrong. That's considered sourcing, and is very much against the rules. I imagine one of the mods will close this thread before the day's end. Very soon, in any case.

I need Ambien in order to sleep and I have no medical insurance. I have found many online sites that sell Ambien without a prescription needed but I don't know which ones are legit and trustworthy. Can anyone please tell me of a good site to order Ambien from.

Read. The. Fucking. Rules.

We are not a means for you people to source drugs! We don't want the attention. We don't want the reputation. It is not what we're about. Every time somebody comes on here with the (extremely idiotic) notion of sourcing drugs from the public internet, it reflects badly on all of us. You took the time to register an account, but you couldn't take the time to read the rules. Seriously

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.