• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Need tips on first time snorting oxycontin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with NT and the others, don't ruin your experience by taking too much, at least if you take too little you can take more. If you take too much apart from the possibility of ODing you will also ruin your next day by constantly throwing up. Trust me, i've been there!

^This.

If you don't have any tolerance, don't take higher than 20mg.

Let me say this again:

Taking 80mg of oxycodone without any tolerance could kill you. Do not take more than 20mg (15mg really) your first time.

To add some anecdotal proof - I have a friend that OD'd on 50mg of oxycodone WITH a (slight) tolerance.

DO NOT take ANYONE'S advice telling you to take more!

Some people with no tolerance will feel unbearably sick on even 20mg of oxycodone.. go easy there.

just rail the whole thing and get really high.

first time i did oc other than eating 10 mg once before I railed a whole 80 and it was one of the most awesome things ever

yeah. DON'T do this... i would say snort half. then if you feel like you can handle more (which you prob won't, you'll prob be fine off just the 20mg), do half of the other half (1/4pill ~ 10mg, i find that 10-15mg increments is a good dose increasage for someone fairly new to opiates) however, increasing the dosage is also increasing your tolerance & since you are fairly opiate naive you take the risk of getting severe nausea. if your feeling good at 20mg i wouldn't go any further. save the other half for another time/day... lucky you :)

Drop that pill into a bottle of coke, let it sit in the fridge for an hour and drink that some bitch, enjoy your high, have a nice day!!

the OP stated that the pill he had said CDN - 40. i read somewhere that the canadian manufacturers are going to switch to the the same OP (gel formulation) that is here in the US. but i don't think they have done that yet, & even if they did there are still prob a vast amout of the original OC formula CDN's going around. therefore, going thru the process of dropping it coke (ridding of the gel formula) wouldn't be needed.

by the way there is no info on crushing these pills to snort..so yeah any help if anyone knows best way to snort these.

you have to get the coating off first. either with a razor blade, or sticking the pill in your mouth and sucking the coating off. i have found that to crush it, a nutmeg grinder (microplane brand, found at bed, bath, & beyond) works best. a close similar would be a ped egg, but has significantly bigger holes & doesn't produce as fine of powder as the microplane grinder). before i got my nutmeg grinder i used a hose clamp (the kind you find under your car's hood that holds tubing together) which worked really well also, you just have to cut a small piece off, flatten it out, clean it, & scrape! creates a nice fine powder, perfect for busting. & lastly, you can 'crush' it the old fashioned way... put the pill between a dollar bill folded in half and use something heavy to crush it.

i've never plugged, but i can see how that would produce some pretty nice effects. but bec i've never done it, i wouldn't know how. & that's why i would suggest snorting, that's my favorite ROA. good luck.

<3

yea i figured it wouldn't kill me and it worked out.

what was way worse is when i had absolutely zero tolerance. Had some vicodin from the hospital a year or so before and loved it. My mom gets take homes of liquid methadone 100mg/day. She threw a tantrum and "tried to kill herself" and drank 6-7 bottles but was just fine (if she wanted to die she eats the temazepam and klonopin too). It holds her for a few days but she starts to feel bad before her next take home so goes to the ER and gets 10mg methadone pills. I never touched that liquid methadone but for some reason i thought doing a couple pills would be chill.

I ate four (40mgs) and got high; then i got super sick and did nothing but throw up for two+ days. I was so weak by the time i got better it was fucked up. two days later i could barely drive to jack in the box to get a hamburger i couldn't eat.

To this day i love opiates but i absolutely hate methadone. Will never take it recreationally, would never go on MMT. Shit i don't even take it when i'm strung on opana dopesick as fuck

Ummm, you took 160mg of methadone with no opiate tolerance? It's not like clinics start out hardcore dope addicts on 30mg, and nobody ever dies from methadone overdoses all the time....
You're lucky to be alive, as your experience probably showed you.

Ok really wondering this...Who here likes parachuting oxy mroe than just swallowing? I am asking this because i really dont know which one to choose, i know most say parachuting is faster but is it really?

With my percs (two 5mg) I put them in a shot of water, I felt the effects in 30-40 min. It also wore off a lot quicker.

The closest I can compare was one perc and one norco, the perc was swallowed whole and the norco was broke in half. It took over an hour to really feel anything.

Last edited:
this is a lot more oxy than i had done when I first busted a whole one

Why give advice when you don't know jack shit. first of all you shouldn't give dosing advice.. and you clearly are uneducated about opiates if you ate 80mg with no tolerance. Telling him to rail the whole 40mg when he is opiate naive. Just plain DUMB. You survived eating 160mg with no tolerance supposodly as well.. great for you (if there is even an ounce of truth to that), you're dick is officially huge man!! WOW!!

Does anyone here have more success with just throwing the pill in ur mouth and just chewing it completely then drink with water....wouldnt this be faster than parachutting ? ive acctually never done this but it seems like the fastest way possible for oral use.

It depends on the pill..throwing it in your mouth and chewing you get some stuck to your teeth, especially if its a time release pill..it can be really bad. You are better off to crush to a fine powder and parachute. Or put it in a gel cap and just put a little piece of tissue to plug the end.. soon as it hits your stomach the pill doesn't have to be broken down..so it hits you a little quicker. Make sure you can handle the dose you are taking.. crushing the pill will remove the time release (if there is one).

Can someone please tell me if when you grind up the oxy pill, is it better to grind it up to a VERY fine powder or grind it up only a bit so there are still noticeable little dots of powder not broken up.?

first time i did oc other than eating 10 mg once before I railed a whole 80 and it was one of the most awesome things ever

U R A STUPID ASS. It is people like u that make it so people like me have to go to a pain clinic and spend $250 dollars a visit just so my doc will give me scripts..And u telling this opiate-naive bluelighter to snort 40mgs of oxy makes you a DICK HEAD ALSO ;)

Ok so ive done oxy about 10 times orally over about 3 months, it takes 20mg for me oral to get a nice high. I just got a pill 40 on one side and CDN on the other. Do i have to remove the outer coating, or just crush it directly and snort and how much would it take to get me high my first time snorting ( oral is about 20mg) ?? any tips and suggestions.

My Advice to you.......Oxycodone is my favorite substance on the planet [Roxicodone]But I also hate it more than anything on the planet.If a Doc doesnt give it to you..probably a bad idea...Unless you like playing with fire.

Just an FYI,
I had a stroke of shear luck tonite, I found 20 80mg Old School Oxy's no crush proof fully crushable, I was totally astounded. scraped it, crushed it and did 1/2 in a nice line with no coagulating fully absorbed and smooth. The last of the good ones............

$30 ea.......

I am sure someone has already noticed this but WTF?! Are you trying to kill the OP? Harm REDUCTION!!!!!

Ok firstly some people on here are giving you wrong facts about what you have.

The op has a CDN Oc, NOT AN OP! It does not need to be dissolved in soda, does not need to be busted up with a dremel and will be crushed up FINE no matter what way you do it. Theres no directions on crushing up pills really because its very easy: you crush it haha. BUT if you want it to be smooth I'd use a hoseclamp or strainer or whatever you have access too.

Furthermore, you do NOT NEED TO REMOVE THE COATING! The time release is NOT in the coating, the coating is simply a colored shell so that people can easily identify which dosage is what (mostly people who have poor eyesight, as they cant read the tiny little numbers but can see the color).

And finally I'd say most people here are right and I wouldn't do more than 20mg for starters. If you dont feel like its a good amount you can always do more, but as everyone says you can never do less.

Okay so I've never done oxy before but I wanna try it tonight if they give me a pill do I just take the whole thing or? Like do I cut it? If so how much? Educate me on this please lol.

Okay so I've never done oxy before but I wanna try it tonight if they give me a pill do I just take the whole thing or? Like do I cut it? If so how much? Educate me on this please lol.
Need more info on your opiate tolerance, the amount of oxy in the pill, etc.

This thread is almost five years old. Oyuxjirv, I see you're new to the site, but just so you know, we don't want people reviving old threads unless it's the OP with an update. If you're having trouble posting or figuring out where to post, feel free to shoot me a PM.

To me, it sounds like you're completely inexperienced with opioids. My best advice is to never take them unless you're using them under the careful guidance of a medical professional. For many people, opioids become an unsustainable habit with life altering consequences. Also, it sounds like you know very little about your pill. Keep in mind that pills sold as "oxy" are sometimes laced with much more potent RCs.

Closed

Check out Basic Drug Discussion for dosage advice etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.