• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Need tips for Aussie Codeine Feind

Gumboots

Greenlighter
Hey guys, 23 male Aussie here,

Born as an individual who likes to be high as much as possible whenever and where I can, I've come to an infatuation with codeine products. I used to bag my friend out when we were 18 cos he'd eat 10 (12.8mg/200mg) and filter last 20 before he'd go to work each day and buy a box at the end of the work day. I thought it was stupid but when he let me try his solution I could see why it was nice. Over 4-5 years I've had a few 'warm ones' (what we'd call a codeine sesh) but it wasnt until this year that I started eating 6-10 pills before I went to work and thats when I really began appreciating it's effects. I simply love the mild euphoria, the confidence boost, the ease of everything around you and it even motivates me to put more effort in and go above and beyond. All at the cost of small discomfort in the stomach for a while (depending how many pills I take raw).

When I'm at home I'll filter the pills but I must be shit at it cos I feel like instead of washing 30 pills down I'm probably only getting 12. So I tend to opt to eat it. Yes, I know its like acid for your organs, and when I filter them and see all the chalky waste leftover, it's a reminder of what im putting into my body.

Unfortunately I didn't know that in Australia, when you hand them your license and they record it, that it is shared with every pharmacy in Australia (I thought it was chain exclusive). I went in to a pharmacy and the pharmacist said my license has been blacklisted for 3 yrs from buying codeine products. Boy that was embarrassing getting that read out in a busy shop.

Anyways thats my story and I have a few questions for any veterans. I am half clued up about my current favorite substance but there is more I want to know:

1. [no] and you an actually get the 40 packs of 15mg/500.
2a. Is CWE the best and safest method for codeine extraction?
2b. What is the safest way to get the maxium amount of codeine into myself
3. When will I know it's time to give my insides a break (like is there signs your kidneys are fucking up / signs before ulcers spring)? I've yet to have any issues only discomfort in the areas for a short time.
4. Is there something similar to codeine thats easier to obtain for a good buzz? I'm actually not a big fan of endone even though I can buy it for cheapish.
5. Do you have any more tips for someone who has a crush on codeine

Last edited by a moderator:
Asking how to get drugs here on bluelight is not allowed. Instead of eating so many pills, do a cold water extraction. http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/356543-The-Codeine-Cold-Water-Extraction-Method-FAQ

Or go to a medical run detox/rehab centre, and get help for opiate addiction, and get your body checked out since you take very large doses of APAP daily, or frequently.

Even if you do not plan on stopping using opiates still get checked out by a doctor or medical professional.

Good luck, and stay safe.

I used to use codeine but just low doses of pills, and cough syrup. I thought it went well with weed, especially Indica herb. But now I do not use anything. I will let other people answer the other questions you have.

Last edited:
Cheers for the reply, are we not able to request information on where to obtain legal substances legitimately ? As this is what I asked,

And cheers for the CWE tip, I mentioned I do filter it but I'm looking for the best CWE method as I suck at doing it.

Cheers for the reply, are we not able to request information on where to obtain legal substances legitimately ? As this is what I asked,

And cheers for the CWE tip, I mentioned I do filter it but I'm looking for the best CWE method as I suck at doing it.
Short of getting a prescription form a doctor, and finding a pharmacy that does not ask for your ID or have the national database I do not think you will be able to hypothetically legally get codeine via prescription. But I am not Australian, and am not sure of your laws, or ways prescriptions are filled as I have not been to Australia yet.

There is a sub-forum here for drug discussion in Australia. http://www.bluelight.org/vb/forums/45-Australian-Drug-Discussion