• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Need these XTC pills identified

Xanax!

Greenlighter
Ok well I'm very safe with my pills and I bought some XTC pills but I do not know if there legit and I have more then 1 kind of a pill but only 1 is XTC and the rest is some other shit, the guy who gave it to me said it was blue dolphin but it does not have a dolphin on it so... I'm gonna describe it to you and please tell me if its XTC

First pill - blue & oval - l 7 (I think it's this one cuz it wasn't on pill identifier)

Second pill - blue & oval - L368

Noone knows what is in those pills you have OP. They're most likely a dangerous mix of RCs and amphetamines... It doesnt matter what colour or shape they are... these are very arbitrary attributes that have no relation to what is in the pill.

Oh just realised he mentioned those number/letter markings... LOL naproxen...

I thought you were actually talking about a street pressed E but looks like you just got hustled OP

Last edited:
First pill is nasal decongestant, second pill is naproxen sodium...ouch. Sounds like middle school for sure...

First pill is nasal decongestant, second pill is naproxen sodium...ouch. Sounds like middle school for sure...

Pretty slimy of whoever gave them to the OP. Then again, pretty dumb of the OP for buying an NSAID and expecting to roll. I think most younger people these days don't even know what real MDMA feels like. :/

is pill ID allowed? dang, looked at the link. that's just saaaaaaad