Need support to ensure my kids health

Stay safe, the pain it's temporary ❤
Temporarely alienation.

You wouldn't believe what ammount of time I put in this just to find out no organisation, including the pig's, follow's their own rules or the allmighty law.

Been here before many times. Its always behind your back. In about 4 to 6 weeks I get to get a look in the info the cop's have. The part my ex added being the aim.

Working at two, actually 3, art piece's (instead of one), that is how hyped up this gets me. One is done . 2 will follow soon. So there are good things about this to . My creativity seems to be peaking.

Last edited:
Anyone else been majorly fucked by his ex inna way.

-Denying mediation during our 10 year's together.
-After the break up insisiting on mediation.
-calling the cop's on you and a organisation specialized in abuse and misconduct, while I am def not qualified as one of both.
-A mother that put's her own ego before that of the wellfare of her kid's.

Call me f*cked, she is a shipwreck in comparison. 10 september is the mediation. And anything will be used to ensure my kid's get the best outcome. 2months and 20 day's since I last saw them I believe.

Mediation isn't always beneficial. But if you do leave without writing down, your words later on will be in wind. I've been on this journey with you and am all way buckle up till the end of thorns.

and that's why most get trapped in that loop, spend those $ with your attorney. Stay safe, all love to your kids and you.

The swamp of eternal smell, a good description. It describes my situation quite well. Alcohol, my escape is least of my problems.

The swamp of organisation's involved is slowly rising. The mediator's seem ok, obejective. The rest are not doing anything but worsening the situation. Tragickly my ex during the first mediation let slip: she finds the neighbourhood's cop advise of greater importance then the wellbeing of the kids, or the law.

Besides the fact they are breaking the law and rules. The ones they are harming are two kids, a 12 and 9 year old. They should be priority.

Men this is eating me up, but I will not bow nor give up.

Oh yeah they did a trick on me and got a organisation involved that does abuse and rape within family situation's?

Last edited:
What trick? I don't catch ur drift since ur speaking in mono-sequences with little or no value infos.

Well some organisation's employee, my son has Asperger. Has a obligation to make a message to that one that is specialized in family violence and abuse.

If that is necessary. We are talking about serieus shit. While the only things I hurt are Mosquito's and shit flies, for the rest I am pacifist. There is no sign of anything pointing that way.

But ask away I have no clue what info I could give that is not 'mono-sequences' (lookin that up morrow).

Let's sum it up for some clearness:

-Within 3 months after divorcing I discovered what my ex had done a good case of passive Aggresion on me. The event that led to that discovery was having me babysit, unknowningly, during her first date.Not only I discovered the abuse , it also led to a eruption. Did three cursing session's, one at her place. And mentally collapsed, 2 times with Kid's present.
-From that point on two things were going on behind my back. The girl that helps my autistic son. Had an report including important info on me. But it took her 5 months to realize I only got the half.
-2 months after my ex called the neighbourhood cop/ Judge Douwe. 2 times, because I kept breaking the rules that were in the part of the report I didn't get.
As soon as I get to look into that cop file i 'll know more. But I haven't yet.
-The cop gets a Youthcare specialized in abuse involved. The letter was dated a month before the call they made a month later, another month later the letter arrives.

Got some legal advise and this is not legal in any way. Or a normal way of how it should go.

Tbc, consider this part one

Last edited:
After receiving the letter that mention's 2 calls of my ex to them pigs.

-Called the mentioned organisation, that aims at abuse. While in my letter the only mention of commited offence is is supposed stalkin and supposed THC/ Ethanol use. Not verified! They hung up on me.
-Called the cop's. And by chance get the one that was responseable for making up the report. And giving advise to my ex about how to handle this.
-He. I imagine , without a blink say's I am driving under influence and endangering my kids. I have no licence nor car.
-But my child weekend's are no problem, he continued, as long as you agree to a breathtest and urinesample.

TBC

As reaction to a fourth party entereing the scene. The one in which my kid's are kept away from without the necessary judge and court setting.

A letter was sent to both the new party. And to the girl that was over at my house time to time, for guidance on 'how to' help my autistic son. Although we never got to do alot on that caused by the whole circus going on around.

In the letter it says basickly the three causing the fuck up; neighbourhood cop, some sort of childcare and the girl should meet up. Gave them number of the newcomer. Get together and clean up the mess they created.

Wonder if and how the 'll react?

My brother in law estupidio under the under the da case, civil restraining orders, and divorce papers just got admitted to Hazeldon for 30 days so you just never know.

Well after returning from the hospital after a seizure, my first. Its back to my health again.

Why and how I got the seizure is a bit unclear. My blood promillage was 0.0 at the time they measured it. But the night before it happened I drank about 0.5 liter 35% alcohol. Didn'd or drink fluids and couldn't sleap that night.

According to my mother, who was luckily triggered to come by earlier. I was complaining about the light being weird. And probably fell trying to sit down. Hit the wall and from that moment on I fell in and out of conciousness. Got reallly violent towards my mom.

She callled the Ambulance, who came with the police. As I was more lucid atm they stopped in front of my house. In the car I was lucid 'sort of' and talked with the paramedic.

At First aid I lost lucidity again. Became violent and had to be restrained by 4 later on 3 men. Had an seisure measured on CT scan. During which I was lucid again and very helpful and laid as quiet as possible.

No clue why. Was this withdrawal, malnutritrion, lack of sleep and/ or stress. But I am not touching a drop of Ethanol.

My condition is stable, so next day I got released from the hospital. Bruised and batterded by the force they had to use to restrain me.

Why I got lucid inbetween is a mystery to me, as I have no recolllection of the parts were I went bezerk. Weird shit, wise lesson!

Read about it somemore. But it seem's like focal epilepsy. The way I got agitated when I was forced or triggered.

They gave me Thiamine, Lorazepam and Haloperidol. Also at nighttime another dose. And that was really soothing.

Apperently I was deficient of that Alcohololics vitamin. Despit the high dose Bitamine -complex I recently strarted taking. So glad this happpened sobered up and not intoxated. But my drinking days are over you may close this thread if you like.

I will we having an EEG in about 2 weeks. And also that's when I'll hear more. I've they really CT-ed a seizure or not among of them and if my promilage was reallly 0.0. THe amount of liver damage they encountered.

My memory is still hazy and harder as usual.