• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

need some Q and A on MHRB extraction

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkking99

Greenlighter
Hey guys I'm new to this site. but i was wondering if someone with some good experience could help me with some Q and A about mhrb extraction.

So the sum up is i have most the things i need ( i think ) but i tried and wasted a 100gs of powdered root bark

Q's...
1.should i let the sodium carbonate soak in the bark over night?
2. do i need vitamin C or is the sodium carbonate the same thing?
3. what should my ph be starting out.. can i just use distilled water or do i need a certain ph?
4. should i soak the bark then pour the solution with sodium carbonate threw a filter and then add naphtha?
5. how long should the naphtha be in the solution?
6.i have a hot plate stirrer should i use this with just the sodium carbonate.. what temp should i have it at?

too basically what happened was i followed some stupid guide that didn't give me step by step directions and i screwed up my experience.. it got to sludgy and i couldn't pull the naphtha out i got some of the naphtha out but i put in the freezer and it didn't do any good.. it had a little in it but not what the video said i would yield.. i don't know anything about chemistry too this is pretty hard for me to understand it would be much appreciated if someone could take some time to help me out i have lots of questions and i need someone who knows this to help me out.

PLEASE DONT POST A LINK TO A GUIDE IVE READ THEM AND I NEED A HUMAN TO HELP ME!

Status
Not open for further replies.