• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

need some philly needle exchange info

Call Me"PRIEST"

Bluelighter
my rig is one of the sorriest rigs you have ever seen. going on about 3 months now. i went to the usualy spot to buy fresh works in philly but there were none to be found.

i went on philly needle excahnge but there website was down. i couldn't really find out any good info.

i found some older info about wednesday mornings at 13th and wshington, is this spot still good? i really need help and if anyone could provide me with some needle exchange spots in philly or camden area it would be much appreciated.

my rig is one of the sorriest rigs you have ever seen. going on about 3 months now. i went to the usualy spot to buy fresh works in philly but there were none to be found.

i went on philly needle excahnge but there website was down. i couldn't really find out any good info.

i found some older info about wednesday mornings at 13th and wshington, is this spot still good? i really need help and if anyone could provide me with some needle exchange spots in philly or camden area it would be much appreciated.

Yikes, dude! Three months on one rig... you're likely to wind up with tracks you can take a train down.

You can buy 100 pins for $20 or less online. I know you're trying to keep your usage discreet at home, but perhaps you have a friend or acquaintance who will accept delivery of a package for you?

thanks, but i had to drive into north philly to buy a new one today. i usually get them at a main intersection up in north philly. it might be busy but it's no place for a white dude in a hoodie to be walking. couldn't find any on th usual four corners ehere they fight to gibve you a sealed work for $2 but yester4day there were none, the worse part ws i got a ticker on my cat when i came back. if the wife sees that there is only one reson to be in that area and it''s not the cheap shoe stores.

luckily today i got out walked the four corners and an old head told me about one of the most famous streets in north philly. rymes with lamebria. i usually don't drive in those parts of the hood but i was desperate. pulled up and saw an old head. he knew hwat i wanted and i knew what he had. a brand new spike. insted of buying like 10 i only bought 1 thinking i'm quiting soon.

nothing like a new spike tearing a hole. clean as a whistle! my old spike i had to use force to push it in and then taking it out was like a fishing hook. my arms are so tore up i can't let my wife see them. luckily i ride mountain bikes and blame the trees on most but there is only so much you can pass off.

and to an end to a junkie's life today......i got some double fire from the usual south philly today. white bags, double stamped red mortal in zip lock bags. now i always shootup and drive away from the scene. but my guy just picked up a fresh batch and told me it wsn't cut. i did two and had a real problem driving over the bridge and down rt 76 to rt 42. got off at first eit to a wawa, nodded in car until i looked suspicious, went into the store, could barley stand. came home, waited 3 more hours and took my usual 2 bag shot before we went to dinner and i was so housed i had to tell my wife i was on somas. she hs no idea what they are, but i couldn't stay awake at the dinner table, can't really remember the rest of the evening, know i go into a fight about doing pills ansd then tried to stay awake on couch at 8pm. finally wife went upstairs because she couldn't watchme fall sleep while i ate a cinamin bun.

can' wait to get up in the morning for the gate shot. it's possible i had about 10 bags of normal dope and 4 bags of extreme fire. plus a xanny bar. but i really think it was the white bags double stamped with mortal in red in a mini ziplock that had me noddin like a newbie.

Holy crap man using a pin for that long is SO bad...it must be so dull you are REALLY doing damage to your skin and veins not to mention a build up of bacteria etc..

You can order them online for 2 bucks for ten. you can get 100 of any brand for less than 20 bucks online.

I can't imagine buying "one" pin. I don't know a needle exchange in philly but I would call a local methadone clinic, they can refer you for sure.

I LOVE going to the needle exchange over here. Its like christmas every time I go. Between going to the needle excahnge, ordering pins online, or going to NYC to buy them, I NEVER use the same pin twice. EVER. Even if you don't turn in dirties, the needle exchanges around NJ will give you 30 pins, cookers, alcohol swabs, everything you need even condoms and shit.

As a result my arms have literally practically no scarring (except from when I first started IVing and did nto rotate spots..but its very minimal scarring).

All I have is a tiny red dot which goes away in 24-48 hours. Take a look at the pic if you google syringe wear. After just 3 insertions the pin is significantly worn. After like ten its like you are sticking a jagged paper clip in your arm lol.

Honestly though it blows my mind when I hear about people using a needle for weeks or MONTHS, shit costs like 20 cents for a single pin. I mean when you can get 100 for 17 bucks I find it really the opposite of harm reduction

thanks, but i had to drive into north philly to buy a new one today. i usually get them at a main intersection up in north philly. it might be busy but it's no place for a white dude in a hoodie to be walking. couldn't find any on th usual four corners ehere they fight to gibve you a sealed work for $2 but yester4day there were none, the worse part ws i got a ticker on my cat when i came back. if the wife sees that there is only one reson to be in that area and it''s not the cheap shoe stores.

luckily today i got out walked the four corners and an old head told me about one of the most famous streets in north philly. rymes with lamebria. i usually don't drive in those parts of the hood but i was desperate. pulled up and saw an old head. he knew hwat i wanted and i knew what he had. a brand new spike. insted of buying like 10 i only bought 1 thinking i'm quiting soon.

nothing like a new spike tearing a hole. clean as a whistle! my old spike i had to use force to push it in and then taking it out was like a fishing hook. my arms are so tore up i can't let my wife see them. luckily i ride mountain bikes and blame the trees on most but there is only so much you can pass off.

and to an end to a junkie's life today......i got some double fire from the usual south philly today. white bags, double stamped red mortal in zip lock bags. now i always shootup and drive away from the scene. but my guy just picked up a fresh batch and told me it wsn't cut. i did two and had a real problem driving over the bridge and down rt 76 to rt 42. got off at first eit to a wawa, nodded in car until i looked suspicious, went into the store, could barley stand. came home, waited 3 more hours and took my usual 2 bag shot before we went to dinner and i was so housed i had to tell my wife i was on somas. she hs no idea what they are, but i couldn't stay awake at the dinner table, can't really remember the rest of the evening, know i go into a fight about doing pills ansd then tried to stay awake on couch at 8pm. finally wife went upstairs because she couldn't watchme fall sleep while i ate a cinamin bun.

can' wait to get up in the morning for the gate shot. it's possible i had about 10 bags of normal dope and 4 bags of extreme fire. plus a xanny bar. but i really think it was the white bags double stamped with mortal in red in a mini ziplock that had me noddin like a newbie.

Man I would feel really sketch telling about my average whereabouts, streets I drive on, and places I am going to do illegal things like this in such great detail.
A little more info here and I could probably have a good guess of where you lived- and I sure wouldn't mind 14 bags of dope and a bar.

Be careful, if you know what's best for you bro...

yeah you really should not name any specific spots...thats gotto be against BL tos