L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Need some help with what to do

lanogavalentine

Greenlighter
I don't know what to do in my relationship, anymore. For anyone who injects meth, you know that it requires more than smoking it does. I iv and my old man smokes it. He's always getting mad at me because I always have to use more than he does. He has never ived so he doesn't know exactly what it feels like. How do I go about the whole situation? I've already cut back a lot on the iving for him..

I can't tell you from personal experience bc I've never been in a relationship that we both had a habit. But I will say this, communication is key to everything. You say he gets mad at you bc you need more then him, tell him why, explain to him that when ived you need more. Is he getting mad that your 'using more' then him or that your 'using' more? As in using the needle at a higher frequency than he is the pipe, or that you're literally doing more meth than him? And if it's the latter, then it begs the question, who pays for it?

I don't get how this is even a problem - limited supply? I mean, if you have access to a steady supply of meth, then all you have to do is pay the difference? As in, if you use 70% of the product, then you pay 70% of the meth expenses. Simple and fair.

As someone who has never tried meth or IV administration in general, I have to ask this question. How can smoking be more effective than IV? That doesn't make any sense to me.

it's really limited money that we have to spend on it is why it's an issue. and it's him getting mad that I am using more than he is.

and I never once said that smoking is more effective, but when you look at how much you put in a shot compared to in a bowl, it's quite the difference. let's say that we got a q, I would use probably want to put probably anywhere from 0.15 to 0.18 in my shot, that'd leave him with 0.07 to 0.10 for himself.

it's really limited money that we have to spend on it is why it's an issue. and it's him getting mad that I am using more than he is.

and I never once said that smoking is more effective, but when you look at how much you put in a shot compared to in a bowl, it's quite the difference. let's say that we got a q, I would use probably want to put probably anywhere from 0.15 to 0.18 in my shot, that'd leave him with 0.07 to 0.10 for himself.

So you are getting into arguments over 0.08 of meth ? Sounds like a slippery slope if he is getting upset over such a small amount of a drug - can you not reduce your shot so you can share your drug 50 / 50? Maybe buy less often so you can buy a larger amount that you can share equally?

IVing is much more effective than shooting but people do it for the rush and tolerance grows faster so it ends up causing more problems. Same deal as with heroin. Are you guys in Australia? It's stupid expensive there. In Canada and the US you can get a quarter ounce for quite cheap. Perhaps buy a larger amount? But that will lead to more problems and a higher tolerance.

I know people who have smoked for many years and they seem to be relatively stable as far as not needing a huge amount all the time. Meth really did my mind in, destroyed my perception of myself and I am still recovering from that. Definitely not a drug for me.

Once a needle ejaculates inside your body, you aint gonna want it from any other source.

This may not be the best for reduicing harm but try mixing it with cheaper stimulants i would mix it pcp dont shot the pcp but if u find a good conncect in the mid or south west it should be extremly cheap