• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

need some help here on opana 15

09fatbobmike

Greenlighter
My brother insisted we mix it with some afrin to break it down and spray up nose. Which works. But afrin constricts vessels so I would think it would defeat the purpose. Now also after reading the side affects of afrin I'm afraid to do anymore. He mixed about a fourth to third of a teaspoon of afrin. Some warm water and the pill. Does anyone what I could do to separate it from the afrin. Or is that not enough afrin to be concerned about? About 5 hours after doing about 12 spray in my nose I started getting the shakes. But that is all I noticed so far. Thank you. Also this is my first post and my name is mike.

I can't imagine what's giving you the shakes. I've been on Opana for years and I don't believe that's the culprit. I've never personally done that many nose shots of Afrin but my Dad used to use it all the time and I've never heard of shakes happening to him at least. Are those the only two substances you've been ingesting because I really don't think either of them are the cause? Maybe you're freaking out and your mind is playing tricks on you. Don't know but maybe someone will come along who may know more than I. Good Luck!

Yes I do sometimes panic about things. The shake only lasted about ten minutes. Can't sleep at all. And yea it's the only 2 substances. I wish I knew how much of the afrin was ok to take cause I would like to either plug it out drink it now. I only used about a fourth to half of the mixture.

09fatbobmike, it's cool. Take your time and figure it out. In the mean time, research the ingredients in the Afrin. Start from there. The fact that it's a vasoconstrictor and you get bad side effects, can be a minor issue, or a real bad issue. I'm not personally going near that stuff, with a 10 foot pole. Hear from you soon.

Why your brother would even want to mix the Opana with the Afrin is beyond me. If he was just looking to make a nasal solution he could have used the nasal saline spray, which is usually available at the dollar tree/99¢ store.

afrin and opana

Speedking. I have to wait on the pm now. I accidentally hit submit.
Bro, I've been on afrin for bout 11 to 14 years, long before I got on drugs. Never had problems snorting, in fact sometimes when I would stop the afrin for a period of time, I'd find y self picking it back up to snort with. Recently I'd come across the idea to mix pices of opana with the afrin to snort because the afrin somehow breaks the pill down. Don't do this with saline...but bro too much ooxmetzoline will do only one thing; leave u addicted to the stuff...I shake on opiates quite frequently and also have panic attacks so don't think the afrin is doing that...as for it being a vasoconstrictor, I thought that mixing it with opana was a bad idea until I realized,hey i use afrin so much i bet it wouldn't matter anyway because my blood vessels in my nose are always constricted...bottom line it works this fucking mmobile bullshit is keeping me from explaining. Just know that for me, 1 15mg opana mixed with afrin and subsequently snorted, felt around the same as chewing and eating 3 15s

Do not mix Afrin (oxymetazoline) with your doses in the future. If all you have is an Afrin bottle dump it out and rinse then just combine with saline or water and crushed pill. Oxymetazoline is not recommended to be taken more than 2-3 sprays every 12hours, 6 spray max per 24hrs. Side effects do include shaking and insomnia plus more serious side effects like high blood pressure and fast heart rate. I would not drink and definitely not plug the rest as you have no idea how many "doses"/sprays of oxymetazoline was added in the first place/how much is in each spray now. Save it for another time if you really want or toss it and learn from the mistake next time. Oxymorphone is readily soluble in water. You do not need anything else to break it down.