• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Need some advice for using opioids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobbychan

Greenlighter
Yesterday I tired an opiate for the first time , I got some codeine phosphate 30 mg tablets I took 8 of them which is a high dose for a first time user, then I waited and waited nothing happened. Then today I tried oxycodone hydrochloride, it was in an oral solution , I drank about 40-50 ml which is about 40-50 mg of oxycodone (as the dose was 5mg/5ml) maybe more. For the first hour I didnt feel much , then I felt very very sick and nauseous , but wasn't feeling any high , I waited a bit longer then felt sleepy, I looked at my eyes and my pupils were very very small but I still wasn't feeling high , after a good few hours I was still feeling very sick and I started to vomit , I vomit around 7-8 times but I didn't feel high.
What does this mean , I have done weed b4 that has worked for me ? Could I be naturally immune to opioids?Anyone know what could be going on any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

It means your body and the opioids you've been using don't seem to go well together. Take it as a blessing IMHO.

If you must try getting high on opioids try avoiding taking more than 30-40mg hydrocodone or oxycodone orally. Frankly if you're opioid naive I'd try less, 20mg tops, until you get used to that. I found DPH works well to combat some side effects and enhance the experience, even regarding nausea.

I'd suggest exploring other drug use though, like entheogens such as ketamine, LSD and mushrooms. It may also be worth exploring kratom before you continue to mess with opioids more.

kinda lucky in a way, although, heroin isn't the only drug that people destroy their lives with...

stay in school gang!

Some people have a very high to almost complete natural tolerance to opioids so it's possible you're one of them. If you took that much for your first time without getting high, I'd strongly recommend staying away from them because you'll still get all the side effects and since you're not immune to those, it could easily mean death before even getting high

Btw, as the others have said, take it as a blessing! Plenty of better drugs out there anyway

Shoot some dope half a 10 shot actually don't that is the worst thing u could do I'm high on pregabalin so sorry for that bad advice any way like 369 said there are plenty of other drugs out there.

Shoot some dope half a 10 shot actually don't that is the worst thing u could do I'm high on pregabalin so sorry for that bad advice any way like 369 said there are plenty of other drugs out there.

༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽ <yh, that is a dumb fucking suggestion

Buddy, if your hip to the opiate issue, you will not start a opiate habit.

I have to agree with Keeping. If you must use it, don't get wrapped up in it. It sounds like you have no real tolerance.

With the Oxy and Hydro, keep it to 20 mg or less. If your mixing Dph in, you may need less. That can have additive effects.

Be wise. Be safe. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.