• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Need recipes to help mask the taste of alcohol?

I’ve tried Svedka and Absolut. Absolut I tried for a bit but then I get a bad bottle one time that put me off from it. (That last bottle had a fishy scent that was so bad I threw it out, but it seemed like coulda been a one off bad batch.)

The only clear booze that seems to work for me is moonshine.

Completely agree on the Tequila comment, good Tequila’s can really surprise you. I wish I could remember some of the good brands I used to drink but ya know...

I had one night where Tequila actually got me out of a whole lot trouble, ever heard someone start a story like that?

Me and my friends had been drinking all day, and I mean ALL day from the minute we woke up. We were running out of booze so decided to head to my house and kill a bunch of my parents half empty bottles.

While we were there I downed a good 6-7 shots in quick succession and then we were off to do our usual misdeeds. On the ride all that Tequila finally had enough and decided it wanted out, but we were in one of those old Astro vans where the windows only open like an inch.

I pressed my face against that glass and tried puking out the little inch opening only to have it go everywhere inside and outside the van lol.

My friends cleaned me and dropped me off at home then went back out and within 15mins of dropping me off they all got arrested for various things.

The Tequila angel had my back that night ;)

-GC
Yeah there's something special about tequila, I've met many people who "can't drink tequila anymore" because crazy things tend to happen lol.
There are many good brands and variations but I honestly can't remember most of them either... Blanco, añejo, reposado I don't even know, I just drink it. (Always got to watch out for fake tequila but it doesn't seem to be very common, ime)

Milagro makes a pretty good blanco tequila. Also Tito's vodka is a pretty good median of quality and cheapness, lot of good bars use it as their well liquor. (a good way to find good cheaper booze is see what nice bars have in the well. By nice bars I mean somewhere that has a relatively tailored cocktail program.

I honestly feel hangovers for me are due to disrupted sleep. I can drink a fairly large amount of whatever and get away with it if I sober up before bed. Also and definately not in the spirit of harm reduction but 300 mg or so of phenibut before bed with a pint of water is pretty much a get out of jail free card. The main thing I notice is that I sleep soundly through the night rather than waking up feeling parched and overheated constantly. The no free lunch principle makes me worry that it is somehow quite harmful, so I try to only do it for emergancies.

Milagro makes a pretty good blanco tequila. Also Tito's vodka is a pretty good median of quality and cheapness, lot of good bars use it as their well liquor. (a good way to find good cheaper booze is see what nice bars have in the well. By nice bars I mean somewhere that has a relatively tailored cocktail program.

I honestly feel hangovers for me are due to disrupted sleep. I can drink a fairly large amount of whatever and get away with it if I sober up before bed. Also and definately not in the spirit of harm reduction but 300 mg or so of phenibut before bed with a pint of water is pretty much a get out of jail free card. The main thing I notice is that I sleep soundly through the night rather than waking up feeling parched and overheated constantly. The no free lunch principle makes me worry that it is somehow quite harmful, so I try to only do it for emergancies.

I do the same exact thing with phenibut, in fact that’s aboutvthe only dosage I use. 200-500mg usually with some booze and stimulants. For a lot of the same reasons. (And with MDMA too.)

Gabapentin used to work similarly back before I tried phenibut. 100mg before going out seemed to work well.

-GC

Invest in a charcoal filter and run the cheap shit through it. You can go even with the absolute bottom of the shelf doing this, actually.

But really, fuck alcohol. Shit ruined my life and I've been addicted to heroin, fucked with the hard, shot ketamine daily and did all sorts of shit but when I started hitting the booze, and I started doing it like you are, I absolutely destroyed myself and everything I held dear. Alcohol is a very effective "solvent" for misery and boredom but also dissolves all good aspects of your personality eventually.
Truth.
The old ‘wet brain’ from the AA book is not just a bedtime story.

(Always got to watch out for fake tequila but it doesn't seem to be very common, ime)

I didn't realize there was fake tequila, you mean like it's cheap vodka or something passed off as tequila?

I didn't realize there was fake tequila, you mean like it's cheap vodka or something passed off as tequila?

Some tequilas are literally flavored grain neutral spirit rather than fermented cactus. Cheap whiskey is the same way. Cheap gin though is authentic because even nice gin is just flavored grain neutral spirit.

Pretty much what Skorpio said ^^

Real tequila should be made from blue agave (cactus). Technically it should also be made in the state of Jalisco, the name Tequila is a trademark kinda like real Champagne (which can only be made in a specific geographic location).

But yeah real tequila should be 100% fermented agave, though I think it can still be marketed as mixed tequila or something like that as long as it contains more than 50% fermented agave (which is then distilled).
IME there is a big difference between real tequila and the mixed ones, not only does it taste better but the experience is also superior.

Make sure you eat something small before you drink, helps with feeling like shit. Honestly I like putting vodka in coffee or an energy drink.

My mistake, it was called "Bankers Club".

Though incorrect, my version was funnier: Bankers Choice. That stuff was pretty rough, wonder how much methanol was in that bad boy...

I got a hangover just glancing at this pic.

Hair of the dog has worked for my hangovers. The few times I managed to drink a glass of water or gatorade with every other drink has gotten me good results.

I like drinking Smirnoff 50% volume.

I get a pretty good buzz after drinking like 7 shots

But every time I drink them I feel like I'm about to throw up and it feels like I'm pouring burning acid onto my stomach.

Don't get me wrong I love this stuff

-------------------

Anyone got some home made recipes, something I can buy at the store that can help me mask the taste of it?

Let me know guys
Be a real man who'll fuck the girl like yours in your profile pic and drink it up and shut the fuck up or go home.
Hahahahah, I love getting smashed as fuck. Fighting on the local burger place for place in a line is 100% fine and should be done all days no matter what.

Be a real man who'll fuck the girl like yours in your profile pic and drink it up and shut the fuck up or go home.
Hahahahah, I love getting smashed as fuck. Fighting on the local burger place for place in a line is 100% fine and should be done all days no matter what.
Dmw shouldn't you be vandalizing a bus stop or something rn?

Dmw shouldn't you be vandalizing a bus stop or something rn?
I got caught vandalizing this train station but the fucks security guards had no evidence it was me. They just know my personal tags and my crews.
They called the police and police told to take me off the handcuffs and gave me ride home.

I got caught vandalizing this train station but the fucks security guards had no evidence it was me. They just know my personal tags and my crews.
They called the police and police told to take me off the handcuffs and gave me ride home.
Love when rent a cops are made to look like tools

Love when rent a cops are made to look like tools
I moved to a notoriously fucked up neighbourhood.
The security guards here have pictures of us in a backroom with quotes like "This person tags and steals"
They throw dart on our pictures of our faces and yell shit like "Hahaha we got him"
they're actually fucked up in the head and they will rob you if they get a chance so you better tell them you got HIV and your pockets are full of dirty needles and they should not stick their hands there.

Belvedere and Grey Goose are kind of pricey. Stolichnaya is alright and more affordable. Absolut tastes like meat to me. Personally one of my favs is a Philadelphia vodka 1681 or something, but local to SE PA.

I feel smirnoff vodka is ok if youre on the cheap. But it also tastes watered down to me, not quite 80 proof. Cuz I'll drink a fifth of that in a day if that's all I got.

I like drinking Smirnoff 50% volume.

I get a pretty good buzz after drinking like 7 shots

But every time I drink them I feel like I'm about to throw up and it feels like I'm pouring burning acid onto my stomach.

Don't get me wrong I love this stuff

-------------------

Anyone got some home made recipes, something I can buy at the store that can help me mask the taste of it?

Let me know guys
So you love the stuff that makes you want to vomit and fills your stomach with grueling, burning acid. Makes zero sense to me.