• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Need opinions on putative MDMA possibly containing unknown RC

Alpheus

Bluelighter
Any opinions & ideas would be appreciated. I've got about 40 strong rolls in my life, it had been 2 years since my last. I had quit a lowest dose SSNRI 40 days before dosing, I had been on this SSNRI for about 7 months. No other recent history of serotonin affecting meds or any psychiatric meds, just on some standard dose common BP meds.

So here's the story: I ate a meal of about half a pound of pasta & meat. 4 hours later I ate an accurately scaled 200mg of putative pure MDMA, white clumpy crystalline sand in aspect. It had marquis tested deep blackish purple. I noticed nothing until 2.5 hours in, after I had already assumed it was mostly bunk. When it hit (180 minutes after dosing!) I got all the usual effects and no unexpected effects. I'd peg them about only 50-75% of the strength of effect compared to my other strong doses. The price of this was suspiciously low, about 40% below what I was used to in earlier times. So here are my thoughts:

1.) Is it likely I had mainly some RC mixed with some MDMA to give it a purple marquis?
2.) Or it was all MDMA but not very close to being as pure as possible (80-84% by mass)
3.) Could an MDMA dose be delayed in onset by a full 180 minutes as a result of having some of my last meal just (or still) leaving the stomach and having taken up prime residence in my intestine? Or is 180 minutes unheard of? Could my meal have still been blocking up sorbtion enough to delay the onset so long?
4.) Some combination of #3 and #1 or #2 ?

I'm scratching my head as what to make of this. Never had any come-up so delayed or such a high does with such mild to moderate effect intensity. Never kept records so I'm not very sure, but I always tried to do previous doses 5-6 hours after eating anything.

Is strange that I friend of mine told me exactly the same thing... 2-3 hours till come up, but later on (the 3rd time he used the same batch, it came sooner, 1 hour or so). He didn't any re-agent test so he really don't know anything about the possibilities but he told me what could that be... I told him that 5-apb/6-apb are sooo slow on the comeup and it's possible that it has mdma on it to make it re-agent-ed without suspicion but I would consider it quite strange to buy 6-apb or something like that (maybe a cathinone but they're generally short-acting and fast onset as I know) knowing that you can get real mdma in bulk with very little money and "easily" so I think no one would waste their money to put anything that was not a short-acting quick onset amphetamine or cathinone. Obviously not something that takes 2 hours to rocket...
so that's what I could tell you, IMO there's other factors you should think of, not only RCs.