need info on coke

KloWn

Bluelighter
im getting a 1/3 of a gram tommorow night and I just want to know what to expect, how much to take etc
thanks in advance
smile.gif

What to expect? Expect to want more after the 1/3 is gone.
wink.gif

~*~ Ashke ~*~

TAKE IT ALL!
Actually, try and get s'more. If it's your first time you probably wont feel much.
The first time I did coke, all I felt was really chatty and stuff...but yeah, try and get some more.
It's really easy to snort, goes down SO smooth...you'll feel the back of your throat go numb, and then your teeth and tongue...it'll kind of feel like you aren't really breathing (??)
Cut up really big long lines and just do it in one go
smile.gif
I love long lines.
Goodluck!
mona.

Ashke . . . LOL . . . good one !
wink.gif

Klwon - must agree with Ashke there - 1/3 of a g is nothin. But what to expect .. expect energy (hyper hyper) restlessness(personally, i can never stop bouncing my leg), drainage (maaaaaaaaad drainage) . . . what else am i missing, people ? well, that's all i can think of at the moment so happy blowing . . or bumping !
wink.gif

------------------
'nuthin but PLURness'. . . . . . <<muah>>!
{{GATS}} =P

Expect to do a possbily destructive drug. I've done it mad times and know alot of people who have done it more than me, and only a few had a real problem. The thing is, the drug is just not all that. You probably wont feel this in the beginning, but after you do it a few times, about 30 minutes after doing a line, you feel like SHIT. Nothing at all will entertain you, well, except sex. (for me anyway). Have beer handy, a couple cigs, some more beer, a pack of playing cards, and some more beer. It's the only way to find sleep afterwards unless you got some good pharms. Be careful!

damn, i thought that would be plenty
frown.gif

too bad because i cant affort any more, thanks for the info.

Ashke is sooo funny!!! 1/3 of a gram is not shit. But expect to feel like shit the next day when you wake up. It is worse than a drunk hangover, well that's just my opinion. Try a ganker snort a line, and then swallow some great feeling.
PLUR
what goes up, must come down, no not me clowns

you're all full of crap one-third of a gram of "uncut" coke will know you on your ass...It's better than 2-3 grams of that street shit...it depends on what the coke has been cut with and how many times it has been "cut" the best coke holds a very faint tan color...this means it wasn't washed too well...but, it also helps you to identify how many times it's been cut...it all depends on where you get your shit...New York, LA, Miami, Chicago, and Cleveland usually get tons of bricks...if its white/very faint cream you're okay with 1/3...but, it gets hard to stop there...I was addicted once and it's fucking hard to quit...$60/gram is reasonable price...you should be able to pop an eight ball 3grams for around $110...-X

i havent seen it yet, but apparently it is good gear...better be for $300 a g
damn perth drug prices.
and would i be fine having coke and pills?

1/3 of a gram????
whoa... that's not much at all...my first time we split an 8 ball between 3 people
and believe me we killed every last bit of it... and wanted more
be prepared to be up all night... and babble a lot
smile.gif

it's personally not my drug of choice (too addictive)
but if it's around... why the hell not?
------------------
soulfly
"I am more than a mathematical equation...i am more than a chemical combination... my existence cannot be reduced to a scientific theory!"
**SPIN-E**

1/3 of a gram. Don't even waste your time if you can't get more. You'll 2-3 lines at the most. It will last you about 1 1/2 hours. You will feel like shit for about 8-10 hours. Save it for sometime when people are pooling in together. If you can get together an 8 or more, then it will be a good time. I used to love the shit, but I hate when your coming down. You just lay around feeling like shit, so you decide to sleep so you won't feel the comedown, sleep won't come. You'll lay there watching tv, drinking a beer, trying to sleep so bad. Nothing, just cravings for more cola. If your going to put yourself thru that, at least make the high worth it. Have alot so it will last a few hours. Good luck.
------------------
You can't always get what you want...but if you try somtimes, you just might find, you'll get what you need

Code_x, where in the world do u get coke for that price?? $110 for an 8ball?!? I've never come across any that cheap.
Are you getting your price by buying bulk??
Or are you tight with your supplier?
Anyways, i wish i were your close friend
wink.gif

WR

HOLY HELL YOU PEOPLE!!!
a 1/4 (AKA a "flap") of coke used to do me for a NIGHT!!! start with one fairly large line, and then just bump for the rest of the night...
I would NEVER do that much on one shot!!! are you all friggin crazy!? CERTIANLY NOT on your first time!!!
and no, don't mix yer pills with it... it doesn't work very well.
$300 for a g!? holy crap!!! I was payin like... $80.
if you want my opinion, steer clear from the white lady entirely. she is a foul mistress.
------------------
"Hold me,
Feel me, NEVER LET ME GO!
Show me,
Need me,
cuz I want you to stay,
at least until,
THE BREAK OF DAWN!"

I agree with PaRaDoX and code-x on that one. If you've got good shit, 1/3 of a gram will get you fairly fucked.
When I say good, I mean pure (Which I should think yours must be at that price ! lol). The stuff I get here in the UK normally comes in big, fat hard rocks. It takes me about 20mins to crush it up properly to fine powder before snorting it. Usually a slightly tanned colour.
If it's in rock form, then you know it must be good as it obviously has'nt been cut as you can't cut it like that. I try to avoid stuff thats already powdered up as it usually means its been cut.

yeah you would want some more but if it is just for you, you should actually be glad thats all you are getting because you would keep on doing it all night, you wouldn't and stop and sve some for later like you might think you would, and when you do to much like someone said, you will be in a disatisfied mood, nothing at all will make you happy, you will try to find something and you will realize that nothing at all will be fun, this happened to me last night actually, i kept going all day untill i lost the good feeling and i was just getting speedy and shakey, i didn't get any sleep at all, and i was starting to become depressed, all i wanted to do was be alone when i got home and lay down, man it sucked ass, it is an awesome feeling though if you just do a resonable amont, you will start to talk and you will be real confident...PLUR

man 1/3 gram umm .3, thats like a really fat line do it all at once!!! but yeah man it relly aint the best thing to get involved in. you gonna want it after thats gone and youll get skinny player. but go ahead

*Getting shivers down the spine at the thought of doing coca*
Dayum! Just reading this thread is making me sick! I've gone through a quarter Ounce, of good coke, lotsa yellow instant numbing rocks, just by myself! Talk about hating life 10 hours later! That weekend I went through THREE bottles of Tequila to try and bring myself back down! And it wasn't till the Third day that I got to sleep! *shivers again at the thought*
KloWn, the best thing I can say is, if you're gonna do it. Do the whole thing all at once and don't get anymore. Like Ashke said, you'll just want more, and more, and more until either it's all gone, your money is all gone or you're in the hospital. *shivers* I really don't have much more to add then what everyone else here has already posted.
Stay Safe!!!
smile.gif

yer post was amusing as always Ashke, you took the words outta my mouth.. coke is my drug of choice, 1/3 for yourself like everyone said will last you an hour maybe.. start out with a line in each side, drink some beer, prepare yerself for some SHITTY DRAINAGE, a little palette numbing, fidgetty hands, etc... BTW guys I pay $40 a gram, $100 an 8ball, but theres no middle man so i get the break, and hence its not cut all that much... peace and have fun
x2k

Take a line per nostril, then bump each nostril every .5 -1 hour ( just a little bit on the tip of your car/house key). But get ready to feel like shit when you come down. IT SUCKS. personally, I prefer E. I feel as fresh as the wind bowing through my balls in may-even after coming down. But, we all have to try shit once! Just be careful w/ that shit. go to dancesafe.org for more info on mixing shit w/ pills.
Is it me, or do I like to use the word shit?
shit....
PLURness for all
------------------
P L U R