• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Need Info: Blue Mickey Mouse pills

The blue mickeys are definitely pretty high on the list of good pills I've had..
They might be a little speedy, though, but it's not anything too major.

i live in dfw and the
ones i have are sorta
light blue with darker
blue specs on em. and
they werent too great?

these aint been in midwest for ages .. if they ended up back here id suspect pipes .. but in callie or over there they probably ar good .. chi only has mints and glocks .. and they are both sorta hard to comeby .

i just took blue mickeys at edc last night it was my first rave and first time rolling i think these pills were really great good clean roll no comedown only bad thing is that they last like...3 hours maby 2 and a half they did not have pokeyballs on them but ya good pills

ive had a wee taste of them, there amazing, and mine had mickymouse on one side n like a wizard hat on the other side, so im calling them blue fantazias, i think it sounds betttteeeerrrrrr!!!!!

ive had a wee taste of them, there amazing, and mine had mickymouse on one side n like a wizard hat on the other side, so im calling them blue fantazias, i think it sounds betttteeeerrrrrr!!!!!

If you are in the UK or surrounding areas, those mickeys with the wizard hat are known to be piperazine pills. :( Not amazing at all.

Rock Ness

I had a few of these for Rock Ness 2009. Got them in Inverness. They were pale blue circular with the mikey mouse stamp but no wizard hat on the other side. Dunted 3 and felt a definate speed buzz no euphoria, little bit trippy as well. I remember someone saying it was 2-CI but I couldnt say for sure. Good if you want to dance like a fanny but avoid them if you want a proper MDMA buzz.

Popped one 2 of these. Blue mickey mouses(quad stack) bomb pills. If u find these buy them. Pretty good roll. Smiley ass pills.

The ones in the Denver area right now are amazing-sauce.

I took only one of these bad boys the other day, and within an hour I was rolling so hard I forgot how to eat, breathe, talk, and do much of anything other than lay down on the floor wrapped up in a blanket and giggle. My boyfriend walked up to me in the kitchen and gave me a hug, and I actually started crying. :)

What's more, I was able to sleep soundly within about 7 hours, and I was still feeling nice and rolli-polli when I went to bed. The other 2 people I took the pills with had good experiences with them as well. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who is looking to buy.

I had a few of these for Rock Ness 2009. Got them in Inverness. They were pale blue circular with the mikey mouse stamp but no wizard hat on the other side. Dunted 3 and felt a definate speed buzz no euphoria, little bit trippy as well. I remember someone saying it was 2-CI but I couldnt say for sure. Good if you want to dance like a fanny but avoid them if you want a proper MDMA buzz.
The blue mickey mouses going round the UK last year were definitely, definitely piperazines. Fucking horrible pills. I had one of the worst comedowns of my life, sitting on a fucking coach from Manchester to York at six in the morning slowly losing the plot. Took a valium at 4 in the afternoon and finally managed to get some kip.

Popped one 2 of these. Blue mickey mouses(quad stack) bomb pills. If u find these buy them. Pretty good roll. Smiley ass pills.

The ones in the Denver area right now are amazing-sauce.

I took only one of these bad boys the other day, and within an hour I was rolling so hard I forgot how to eat, breathe, talk, and do much of anything other than lay down on the floor wrapped up in a blanket and giggle. My boyfriend walked up to me in the kitchen and gave me a hug, and I actually started crying. :)

What's more, I was able to sleep soundly within about 7 hours, and I was still feeling nice and rolli-polli when I went to bed. The other 2 people I took the pills with had good experiences with them as well. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who is looking to buy.

This thread is on the Mickey Mouse pills in the UK - which are piperazines.

The blue mickey mouses going round the UK last year were definitely, definitely piperazines. Fucking horrible pills. I had one of the worst comedowns of my life, sitting on a fucking coach from Manchester to York at six in the morning slowly losing the plot. Took a valium at 4 in the afternoon and finally managed to get some kip.

I have heard so many horror stories on these pills - horrible things :(

This thread is on the Mickey Mouse pills in the UK - which are piperazines.

Sorry, didn't know... since OP is from California, I thought we were talking American pills.

Either way, the ones around here are good.. just so y'all know <3

I live near Inverness and sampled various pills over the years......I had these last year too and they were fucking awful.

A nasty piperazine buzz.....don't get me wrong, they get you buzzed but its a disgusting alternative to the MDMA buzz....TFMPP I presumed. Certainly nothing like the 2-CI i've had.

Everyone i know who has tried pure MDMA absolutely despised these and the vast majority of sweets in Scotland these days. Yet the ones who haven't tried MDMA or at least good-quality MDMA rates them.

I dont mean for that to sound insulting at all man, as i have no idea of your experience with drugs and like i said, they still gave you a buzz, but it was nothing worth writing home about, much akin to most piperazines (apart from pure bzp which is lovely). Mainly just kept you awake whilst providing no worthwhile euphoria to warrant the nasty side-effects.

I dont take stimulants anymore and i certainly wouldn't trust many sweets bought on the streets of Scotland or the UK in general. Having said that, I have been hearing about the odd batch with each pill costing £5-10 and being of high quality recently but its few and far between. It's obviously who you know aswell, but personally, i wouldnt touch the majority of UK street pills with a bargepole over the last couple years.

Sorry, didn't know... since OP is from California, I thought we were talking American pills.

Either way, the ones around here are good.. just so y'all know <3

Haha - Im so sorry it was about the US Mickey mouse pills but seems it changed to the UK when somebody mentioned the ones with the wizards hat on the back.

Sorry :)

^^ Lol, no worries!

At least the pills are good here in the US of A. ^___^ *-does a happy little victory dance*

never heard of blue mickeys but i had orange mickeys 3 weeks ago. not pokeballs. they were legit out in 702. hopefully everything is good.

if you read it clearly says that there is nothing on the back. they thought the pills had pokeballs but later proved false. they are the US blue mickey mouse. boy i wish i was the lucky guy to sail the boat