• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Need Info: Blue Mickey Mouse pills

shroomster

Bluelighter
Has anyone yet to encounter a copycat? A good friend of mine is about to blindly run into 1000 of these suckers. He has no testing kit, and I am too far away to help him out.

Has anyone encountered a bad pokeaball?

haven't seen one yet, however they're prone to be out there. Its easy to copy a press and since the poke's have such an amazing rep i wouldn't be surprised if theres a few copy cats out there =/

im hoping to never encounter one though =D

tell your friend to get a testing kit asap, especially if hes going to buy in such bulk. Its worth the money. In fact, tell him to buy one this instant and dont even drop a pill until it arrives!

I'm guessing he's checked pillreports?
Tell him to post a pic up for us to see here (NSFW of course) and maybe we could help him out.

I sure will. He doesn't even know the press yet. The only quasi good news I have is that the deal is to "sample" the pills and then buy, but even that can take you for a spin.

Update:

They're blue mickey mouses.

Anyone heard anything? I've heard of these, but never with a pokeaball.

If the pill is the shape of mickey mouse's head I would be careful. You never know with those novelty presses...

No, it's a blue pill with a mickey mouse press. Now, apparently, no pokeaball.

not personally, have you checked ecstasydata.org or pillreports or searched on this forum even?

^ of course. I've been a member on this website for over 8 years (longer than this username); I know how things go.

Hmmm, haven't seen a Mickey press in a while. Let us know if you get any updates, shroomster.

PS - I'm going to edit the title of your thread since you're now looking for Mickey info. :)

Ok youre in luck shroomster. Well, at least in regards to reagant testing. I got these in the San Diego area, but ONLY reagant tested...not consumed. All tests came out fine, they came out dark. However the Marquis had like, 3 tiny orange specks in the midst of all that purple. Mandelin came out purple. Simons turned blue.

I posted a report recently on pillreports in the Southwest region

Thanks! Good to hear; I just hope this cat is getting the same batch you got - not just for his sake, but mine!

I heard there's a trace of meth in these? My friend and some other friends took some (I didn't though)
All of them rolled pretty hard. A lot of first timers too and they were fine
However my close guy friend felt SUPER sick. He said his chest felt congested and we had to get away from the music (he said it was getting to him) and he felt a bit better. But he also threw up...:/ so yeah
He took 1.5...took 1, then 1/2 1.5 hours later or something along those lines. Which wasn't much at all for him
Anyone else know anything about these?

If it's any thing like the blue mickey mouses the came through DFW recently then they're clean pills for sure.

Didn't test em but I took 1 and popped another an hour later and I had a pretty intense roll for about 4 hours or so. After it wore off I fell asleep pretty easily and when I woke up I was even able to eat quite a big breakfast and felt great all day.

Uh...what does MINT mean? lol
and the ones I'm talking about are from SoCal...probably same batch though maybe? Since they're all in the south

Theres lots of positive results and threads for the Blue Mickey pills :D (testing is the only way to be sure though).

I have the feeling that MINT means great / excellent (and not to be confused with the Mint Man :D)

I hope everyone has a great weekend