• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Need hydrocodone to show in UA tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

trlilly

Greenlighter
(I've tried searching these rather extensive forums for this answer and can't seem to find it. I'm sure it's here , feel free to post a link if my answer is out there somewhere.) **** Anyway. I'm prescribed hydrocodone, don't have abuse issues, not trying to pull a fast one on anybody. But, I did run out of my 1mo supply about 4 days early. My usual pain Dr never cared about this (therefore I haven't tried to manage pills perfectly) but she's left the group of Drs I go to and tomorrow I have 1st appt with the new guy. I did set aside 2, 10mg hydrocodone. I'm trying to figure out the best time to take them to be sure the drug shows up in my UA. My appt is in approx 24hrs from time of this post. I was going to take them about 10hrs before the appt. Any advice on whether this should cause the drug to show in my UA is greatly appreciated. And again, I want the drug to show up. Most of the search results I did find were people not wanting the drug to show. Thanks

You could take them now, or really could have even taken them yesterday. If you’re having pain definitely take them ASAP. Hydro stays in system around 2-3 days. Atleast traces of it in the urine will show by tomorrow if taken today. I think it’s halflife is around 4 hours, meaning it takes that long for half the drug to be eliminated from your system. Thanks.

Hey there trlilly, and welcome to Bluelight from all of us! One of the first things you need to do if you wish to be a reputable member of this little thing is by first acquainting yourself with the rules. I know, you might think that because we are a forum dedicated to the use of mind-altering substances that we would have a "free-for-all" kind of mentality, but really, part of what makes this an effective and helpful resource for those who find it so, is the fact that we have guidelines regarding what is and is not appropriate content.

Specifically, we are a forum dedicated to Harm Reduction Philosophy, HR for short. What this entails is helping individuals, who have already made the conscious decision to use drugs, do so as safely as possible. That's all we do. We have areas where we can socialize, have fun and get to know each other, but there are things also, that are simply not allowed in any context, like for instance, drug sales; pricing and/or locating of any kind. We don't help people in their interactions with the law, the courts or their prescribers. These are all personal issues that must be dealt with either yourself, or by using a more appropriate resource.

We don't allow questions regarding drug testing for several reasons, although the topic is currently under debate. I have absolutely no judgement for you. I'm an Opioid addict myself and sometimes we lie to ourselves. When you say "I'm not trying to pull a fast one here", the shitty thing is that that is indeed exactly what you are doing. You are trying to deceive someone, in this case, your prescriber. Again, I don't judge you for it, but the ins and outs of maintaining your dependency are ultimately going to be your responsibility.

It's not like we don't want to help, it's just that, to keep the community safe, we have to let the HR material always take precedence over less acutely, potentially harmful scenarios like this one. My best advice for you at this point would be to, first, acquaint yourself with the forum guidelines and then, acquaint yourself with the half-life of Hydrocodone and then use your best judgement to make an educated guess, but unfortunately, this isn't our thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.