• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Need help!!

Butrax

Greenlighter
Ok so i bought a ten pack of pink humming birds, and when immediately took two of them, i took about an hour for me to come up, I was very sociable, i was very empathetic, after a whileni started to get the clenching of the jaw, and chattering of my teeth. Basically what I expecience when I take e The next morning I looked them up on pill reports, to my misfortune the person suspected them to be pipes and every one agreed, now the region where the report originated was Quebec, I however live in Alaska and the stamp on the pills I got are completely different and I know that pills change depending on where you live and stuff. I would order a test kit to double check, but Im throwing a rave this evening and I doubt I could get one in the mail that fast=D. I'm not to piticularly worried about them since if taken them already, but I was just wondering what every one thinks. Also I might add that I'm fairly new to taking "extacy" normally i would take Molly, but as what happens a lot in alaska shits two expensive. Thanks for the help

Have you had a clean pill before? Can YOU tell a difference? Could you sleep at all after? Did you feel like your body was on fire?

Many people who have been piped tell a pretty horrific story of their night. I'm not quite sure you experienced that but be careful. If you took the same pill once and had some enjoyment, go ahead and take it again while that test kit is in the mail.

Only you can determine what was in that pill, there is nothing anyone here can tell you about what was in it unless it is tested. Good luck, have fun!

Moved to PR discussion - what does the stamp look like as I havent heard of 'Humming Bird' stamps for a while.

If your asking if you should take a pill that people suspect as adulterated then thats your choice and yours alone. How long was the high, effects (empathy?) could you sleep after them, did you have hot and cold sweats, upset stomach/cramps etc?

Yea I have some epic rolls and some pretty bad ones, and not being the greatest roll I've ever had it sertainly wasn't the worst, my body was warm but deffintaly not on fire. Of course it's always user discresion, thanks for the insight

Moved to PR discussion - what does the stamp look like as I havent heard of 'Humming Bird' stamps for a while.

If your asking if you should take a pill that people suspect as adulterated then thats your choice and yours alone. How long was the high, effects (empathy?) could you sleep after them, did you have hot and cold sweats, upset stomach/cramps etc?

The bird is indented and has two wings with one eye, I took two in a geletin capsule and got very minor nausa. I took them around 10 and was Rollin pretty good until around twoish, it took me prolly around say 45 min to finally fall asleep, in the morning I woke up with slight cramping in my joints.

If you ate them yourself and it was an experience you'd recommend to others, I don't see what the problem is, especially if the print is physically different in some way from the pills that have been reported as pipes.

Well after reading the pill reports I got psyced out and just wanted reassurance and was just doin more research on it