• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Need help with weed

Neo-hikari

Greenlighter
In November I was smoking regular smoker btw and I think I had a panic attack I thought I was having a LSD flashback then after like 2a week everything was really bright and then I started having hppd symptoms like after images and mild to moderate visiual snow I think I also have dpdr. Is this just anxiety or hppd ? I would also have feeling like if I were coming up on acid but never really tripped I felt like I was going crazy if anyone knows about this please I would appreciate

Weed is known for inducing anxiety you probably just had a panic attack. To be quite frank I would love to have a flashback, I've had visuals while sober and jammin' out, but never had a true flashback lol

if you have to ask whether it's anxiety or something more serious, chances are it's psychosomatic. an armchair diagnosis isn't very useful but if your symptoms are mild (as in; not affecting your life) then it may be related more to a vitamin or micronutrient deficiency than drug usage.

Thanks alot guys. I feel a bit better know I thinks it going away I had alot of visual snow nd after images but they have also died down a lot does anyone kno if I'm clear to smoke again I still have some anxiety

Lmao creamy guy I think it was a flashback but I think it was actually a panic attack since it turned into one everything got bright at first while I was down to my 2 joint I started telling my bros we got laced lml cuz I was feeling like waves in my body I was also listening to music he it got somewhat louder but then I got like a brain zap or something nd my heart started beating really fast never this never happend before lml . I also think I over reacted since It was my first time going thru this

I just don't understand why it took a few months for me to feel more normal nd it did affect my life a little since I thought I was gonna start tripping out but maybe it is all in my mind like you say thujone I had to stop going to my friends house for a while nd I used to go everyday nd I had like stuff like lots of vertigo at first like in December I was letting the fear get to me a lot but since everything is dying down I have more control of the fear but I did go out for Christmas nd new years which I thought I could go but I was fine those days can a panic attack just once make you feel like this ? The day after the panic attack I smoked like one joint lol but that's as far as I could've gone cuz of the fear nd anxiety and tryppy feeling but know I have a little fear that if I smoke again that its gonna happen again but I'm building up courage too I was also scared to smoke cuz during the past 2 months I was feeling all the trippy stuff like I really thought I had dpdr or hppd but its all going away thanks btw guys ?

Ohh one more thing that has been bothering me a lot is that I'm having lots of vivid dreams almost lucid dreaming ever since this happend Idk why at all

Lucid and vivid dreams are common withdrawal symptoms of cannabis. When I stopped last time they started at day 3 and never stopped, I started using again after 114 days. I still have them now but less memory on waking due to cannabis use.

I enjoy this side effect, am I crazy?

Lucid and vivid dreams are common withdrawal symptoms of cannabis. When I stopped last time they started at day 3 and never stopped, I started using again after 114 days. I still have them now but less memory on waking due to cannabis use.

I enjoy this side effect, am I crazy?
I enjoy it too. Some of the best 'sex' of my life has been in cannabis withdrawal dreams 8) Some of the scariest shit too... but most of the dreams are neutral in the end and it feels to me like just another way to trip. I like to write down my dreams from these sober periods if they're particularly memorable or intense. I get quite a kick reading them months or years later.

Thanks for reassuring me I'm not going crazy either I stopped almost 4 months ago nd they were very trippy it would stress me out but I would like them a little they have decreased In intensity since that time a lil

I still have a question why do I feel like this still after many months I tried smoking again to see Wat happend nd then I just took one pull then a couple minutes later I started getting those trippy waves in my whole body so I started walking around my house for a Lil to calm down nd the waves eventually calmed down I also was smoking some hookah nd I started feeling weird again it was more after like 2 hours thoo why do I still feel like this do I have to wait to heal more ?

Hookah has tobacco/nicotine, it has had me pacing circles all anxious like before on its own, maybe that had an effect?

Have you had hppd or dpdr have you heals or can you smoke again I can't believe I got mild to moderate hppd dpdr after months 4to5 months of doing acid after a weed panic or anxiety attack

I've never had hppd nor dpdr, so I'm afraid I can't give you any advice in regards to that.

For some people, weed is stronger than it is for others. I've been a stoner during my entire tripping years, and while early on I did notice cannabis was more psychedelic post trip, that effect has worn off with time. I'm lucky if I can get much from THC these days.

Ohh okayy I see nd that's true I was a big stoner but my friends would get a little more higher than mee we would smoke a lot