Desperate Need help with sub induction

Tworoads

Greenlighter
Hey everyone this is my new account but I haven't been around in a while. I'm trying to induce on subs but I keep getting pw . It happened a year or 2 ago when I was trying to get clean and now I have to get clean. The difference is that befor I was smoking black, now IV been buying these pressed oxys from Mexico that r most likely just fent. I waited 30 hours till I was really goin thru it. I took half and didn't notice anything so I took the other half and started spiraling. I waited 3 hours and it was just getting worse so I smokedy way out of it.y question is if I take another sub today do u think it will happen again since it's in my system? The only reason I can think of that this is happening is my monster tolerance. I'm so lost and I have to see the Dr on tomorrow and I was supposed to be induced but that's going to be cutting it close of I tried at 6am before a 2pm appointment. I don't know what to do I'm just wrecked.....

Suboxone or Subutex? If suboxone, it's probably the naloxone, I would suggest trying to switch to Subutex which is straight buprenorphine.

30 hrs isn't all that long- well, it's a long ass time to be in dope withdrawal, for sure, but in terms of drug half-lives, it likely hasn't been long enough for whatever opioid analog you were taking to be really flushed out of your system.

I don't personally have sub experience, but I've heard that taking too high of a dose can cause this as well- not totally sure on that, but I would suggest only taking what is prescribed if you aren't already. How long did you wait before redosing with subs?

Last edited:
Start microdosing subutex while taking your DOC. Over time you will have enough bupe in your system to jump off. Do it very slowly.

Hey everyone this is my new account but I haven't been around in a while. I'm trying to induce on subs but I keep getting pw . It happened a year or 2 ago when I was trying to get clean and now I have to get clean. The difference is that befor I was smoking black, now IV been buying these pressed oxys from Mexico that r most likely just fent. I waited 30 hours till I was really goin thru it. I took half and didn't notice anything so I took the other half and started spiraling. I waited 3 hours and it was just getting worse so I smokedy way out of it.y question is if I take another sub today do u think it will happen again since it's in my system? The only reason I can think of that this is happening is my monster tolerance. I'm so lost and I have to see the Dr on tomorrow and I was supposed to be induced but that's going to be cutting it close of I tried at 6am before a 2pm appointment. I don't know what to do I'm just wrecked.....
Long time reader here. Want to help in any way I can. I’ve replied with this a few times already. Anyways...I was on fentanyl powder for 1.5years before I did anything about it - pretty heavy habit (couple grand per month). I have a sub doctor but they’re pretty clueless with the science of induction. Typical response is “wait 18 hrs until you feel like sh*t and take your sub.” They think it’s that simple. One time I waited 36 hours and tried 2mgs and went into PWD in 5 mins. Be careful bc you don't know what fent or fent analogue you have and sometimes can linger in your body much longer that pure fent. Anyways, this might help you. I’ve been playing around with how to induct subs quicker without the PWD and this is what works for me. You’ll need (1) suboxone and (2) a strong full agonist opioid (opana, fent pills, fent powder, etc.). Im
Currently using the pressed t189 “oxy”. But really it’s some fent analogue.

As a caution - this is what works for ME and could be different depending on your individual chemistry.

Whenever I go on small binges of a week or so or have been consistently on for a month or so, this is what I do. Pick a target date you want to fully transition. The last two to three days I’ll take a small amount of suboxone (.5mgs). Take the sub (and remember you have your receptors full with your choice of opioid). I wait 30-45 mins until you feel PWD come on (and trust me you'll freakin' feel it). When that happens, I’ll take a bump of the full agonist and PWD goes away. 1-3 hours later I’ll do the same but with a higher dose of sub (1mg). Again, wait until you start feeling the subs fight for the receptors and take your full agonist again. You can do this a couple more times throughout the day and then repeat the next day and so on. You’ll notice the effects of the full agonist get weaker and weaker the more sub you have in your system (unless you’re doing massive doses of full agonists which is counter to your objective). I think what’s going on is the subs will rip out the fent from the receptors which causes PWD. But then when you take the fent it bumps out some or most of the subs and stops the PWDs. Since subs half life is super long, you’ll gradually build up a decent dose of sub floating around your system. So when you’re ready to transition to subs, it’ll be much smoother since the subs is replacing the fent once it metabolizes and leaves the receptors (it's not doing so violently). This way, after your last full agonist dose, you’ll have subs already in your system and won’t experience much, if any, WD and don’t have to wait 24-72hrs to induce suboxone. I’m still playing around with the protocol but it seems to be doing the trick. Just always make sure to have a strong full agonist opioid on hand while you’re adjusting protocol to save you from the PWDs. Again, this works for me, it might not work for everyone so feel free to try this, BUT DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. Hope this helps.

I'm going to try this thank you. I was using and taking subs at the same time then found my favorite dollies and stopped the subs to feel the rush .now I'm using street fent again and need to get back on my subs I'm tired of the grind already and need back on but scared. So I should be okay as long as I have a full agonist on hand ? What about benzodiazepines would they help at all ?