Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

need help with shroom dosage

s00s33s

Greenlighter
Hi,
I'm looking to do shrooms for the first time soon and i need help with dosage. I'm looking to split two eighths with a friend in either 2.33g for me / 4.66g for him or 3.5 g each. If we split it with less for me, I'm going to be paying 10 dollars less than if we go 50/50. Is the extra 1.2gs worth the 10 dollars for my first trip? If its a good reference, Ive done acid once before, 100 ug, and i found it to be a very underwhelming experience. :? thanks in advance guys

1. Just because your dealer said its's 100ug doesn't mean it is.

2 As far a shrooms goes the potency depends on what type they are and how dry their are.

I had 4 different types of shrooms in doses ranging from 1.2g to almost 3g.
1.2g of liberty was a light trip, it sure wasn't full experience. Especially I had few LSD trips before that
On 3g of b+ I couldn't connect peoples voice to their face so unless looking at the person who is speaking I couldn't tell who is it. Aka I was tripping hard.

3.5 of dry shrooms is a pretty strong dose even if it's just Libery caps, I wouldn't go above 2g for your first time which is the dose I had 3 times, shrooms aren't as forgiving as LSD is so you want to be more careful with your dose. And avoid smoking weed, plenty of posts around here people having good time on psychedelics until they smoked weed and things went south.