• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

NEED HELP with Overwatering Solutions ASAP

Mr. Meowfish

Bluelighter
So here's the deal. The Hydro system was basically left on flood constantly for almost 5 days - the water has been drained from the reservoirs now, and the plants have been without water for the past 18-24 hours now. About 80% still look pretty normal - no yellowing or browning, significant sagging and drooping leaves - the rest of them are starting to have branches towards the bottom of the plant start to look like they're dying, but a good portion of the upper branches are still OK, then there is 1 that is almost on the verge of death, and 1 that is dead.

Time was taken to handle trimming off some of the dying lower fan leaves off of the lower portion of the effected plants leaving them healthy looking, though somewhat droopy still. Since this is a hydro setup - even though they are obviously over watered, how long much time should pass before starting a regular feeding schedule again? I do have some H202, as well as some Hydroguard to try and help the plants recover, which I was thinking about putting in the reservoir with a small portion of nutrients and doing a quick 20 minute flooding of the plants to try and help them stay healthy and not end up with nutrient deficiencies because of this on top of the stress. I know this is a catch 22 situation because they're already suffering from over watering, but I feel like this is a necessary evil to get things back in line and will do more good than harm. ANY THOUGHTS PLEASE? Not trying to fuck up any worse, but am trying to be as proactive as possible.

I understand that anyone with the knowledge to help me is going to be very disappointed that this has happened in the first place. It's been a long month and things were overlooked that are normally always handled. My apologies to fellow passionate growers for disrespecting these plants in such a way - I just want to try and save what I can and help it recover ASAP. Priorities have been adjusted and upmost care will be given from here on out. Please help if you have any knowledge or thoughts pertaining to this situation.

Plants are in 2nd week of flower cycle, and were in the veg stage for 5-6 weeks. Varying genetics. Hydro Bucket System setup. I think this is all of the information that should be needed. Thanks for your help BL. The sooner the better....