• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

need help with opiate detox using kratom

Alright, yeah I'm gonna go grab more tonight. So I'll see what happens

That's awesome. Did you get the green leaf kind, maeng da or whatever its called?

I got the Bali capsules. They seem to be working great. Have zero Cravings or symptoms and just going to wait to see if I can sleep tonight too. I was taking about 150 to 200 mg a day of Norcos. I tried to taper off for about 5 days until my last two days I was taking one pill each day but even with that the symptoms that I already started pretty hard.

Okay cool, yeah I heard good things about that type also. I'm gonna try getting some of those tonight also (I didn't make it to the store last night it was too late) .
Yeah I hate not being able to sleep. I saw a video on YouTube that the red Bali are more mellow. "Red go to bed" so hopefully you get some sleep.
Aw yeah I hear ya, the symptoms can be brutal. I'm glad you're feeling better and its helping you through it!

So yesterday I was out doing things with the family all day and I didn't have one symptom I feel great. There was like twice yesterday though that I got a craving pretty bad but other than that it's been pretty good. And I finally was able to get some sleep. This stuff is like magic takes away everything but doesn't make from what I've noticed the slightest bit High. I'm on day 5 now without taking any opiates and I did in my last dose of Kratom was about 5 p.m. yesterday and I still feel just fine. Do you think I'm out of the woods yet or I still just have some in my system?

Ive been using kratom for my hydrocodone/heroin withdrawals (been using opiates solid for 3 years). 6 grams at night and 3 grams during the day, if i need it. (my withdrawals usually start around 2pm for some reason). It pretty makes my withdrawal symptoms totally gone. I have been using Red Bali and Red Borneo. I simply weigh it out, put it in a water bottle..add a little water and shake it up. Then its good to go.