• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Need help with my Suboxone

IIEleven11

Greenlighter
I've been on and off Suboxone for years. For the last month I would use for a week then run out of money and induce Suboxone. I would still feel like crap and end up trying to use 12 hours later. I induce somewhere between 4-12mg. Depends how desperate I was. Last night I induced 8mg and felt only slight relief. I freaked out and grabbed a 30 and it took the edge off. But it's been about 9 hours and im starting to feel like crap again. I still have half of this 30 left and a crap load of Suboxone. I either want to get past the block or do something to feel normal. Just waiting is horrible. There must be something I can do. Please help. Thank you

Yeah that's what I keep reading on all these threads. I was just hoping there was something I could do besides sit here and count the minutes in complete agony. There's maybe a way to knock the bupe off my receptors or something. Anyone know why the Suboxone had very little effect? I've taken so many more times with much better results. It seems like it's getting less and less effective with each induction.