• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Need help with morphine 60 er.

Yes I took off the coding but it's still gels
That's the abuse deterrent mechanism. It's designed to goop up in contact with moisture. You can't separate it, as far as I know. Don't try to IV it. Those pills are designed not to be able to be injected or snorted.

I also have the Liquid Blue morphine sulfate. Is that safe for IV use? I just get better relief with IV then or oral
I'm not 100% sure what that is - but if it's an oral morphine preparation (like Oramorph) then NO, it's not safe for IV

no worries, pain does suck and can easily lead to bad decisions

well done for not making one on this occasion, and welcome to BL
Thanks. That's why I asked nobody knows everything and I plan to be on this planet for a long time. I'm pretty well versed at most medications and uses. I had been off them for a long time so some of this stuff is new to me. So the smart thing to do is ask. I'm glad I did. Again I appreciate the input

I believe there is a plugging thread. I used to plug those morphines all the time. I DID overdose doing them that way a couple of times. Please reduce your dose when you first try it. You can always do more. It hits fast and hard. Don't IV that gel, you will lose an arm or something, even if you can get it into a vein, which I doubt is even possible. That stuff is so thick.