Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Need Help with MDxx Experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.

amperage

Greenlighter
Alright, so to begin, I'm sorry if I'm going about this the wrong way, I just made an account.

Now, previously this year, I was offered a capsule of molly by a friend at a party (I had no prior experience with any form of amphetamines before that night). I was uninterested at first, but gave it a try anyways. I then consumed 200 mg of the whitesh, sandy powder.

T-0:30 : I started to feel "butterflies" in my stomach that got more intense and uncomfortable over the following 30 minutes.

T-1:00 to 6:00 : Heaven.
• Rush of energetic, warm, tingling sensation
• More talkative
• Racing thoughts, very hard to focus on a single thing for long
• Very intense euphoria
• Senses are augmented (vibrant colors/lights, odd "tunnel-like" vision, touching everything)
• General empathy (giving everyone hugs, getting into deep conversations, feeling connected to everyone)
• Extreme increase in appreciation of music (All I did the entire time was listen to music in a computer chair, swiveling back and forth/nodding my head, turned into the DJ basically)
• Pupil dilation, dry mouth, sweating, bruxism, etc.
• Did not notice a heart rate change.

* I experienced the "depression" about three days afterwards.

So I rolled a few more times (4-5) and goofed up on the last : my brain really doesn't like redosing, so I gave the substance a break (3-4 months), fearing I might damage something if I continued use.

Then, I was presented, by a different friend, with a new batch about a week ago. I was extremely excited, since the last supply dried up shortly after my discontinuation. I tested it, and am extremely dissapointed. My test consisted of 300 mg of white powder orally.

T-1:00 I just begin to feel anything, and it is definitely not the same "butterflies" I remember. I feel warm, but more like a fever warm.

T-1:30 (I assume this was the peak)
• Warm and in a pretty good mood
• Rapid heart beat
• Very mild euphoria (almost like an opiate)
• Extremely focused
• Felt more sociable, but no connectedness
• Senses were the same
• Music.... was the same.
• Pupil dilation, mild increase of perspiration, mouth wasn't very dry

T-3:00 All previous effects are diminished. It didn't feel like a roll. I lay in bed for about 2 hours before I can actually fall asleep, and then wake up with a muscle-like pain near my heart. I can confirm that this wasn't dextroamphetamine, as I am prescribed Adderall for ADHD.

* I got irritable and mildly depressed two days afterwards.

Sorry for the lengthy post, but I would mainly like for input on my experiences and what the X most likely was, compared to your experiences.

After researching for weeks, I am guessing that the first time was MDMA with another amp? And the second to be a RC?

All info is greatly appreciated!

Sorry, we can't do Substance Identification on Bluelight. The only thing we can do is guess, and that doesn't solve anything. What you need is a reagent testing kit, these days especially you can't trust and random "molly" without verifying what it is first

I'll have to close this, but take a look at the Six Simple Rules to MDMA thread stickied at the top of ED. It should be very helpful. Oh, and welcome to Bluelight :)

Status
Not open for further replies.