• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Need help with liquid dosing of pure xanax powder

QuinntheEskimo

Greenlighter
Yeah - i dunno about that claim, i do know that i have 100mg alprazolam in 0.1g
so I'm trying to figure out how to microdose
I'm thinking PG or alcohol, maybe 5ml, then each unit on a 1ml will be 2mg...
i got it to detox from opiates, but I'm hoping to not take too much and then redose, which I've done a squillion times before.
thoughts?

You're saying you have 100mg of pure alprazolam? Well then, just do as you're planning with the liquid dilution and it'll be fine.

First off, this thread title is misleading. Secondly, propylene glycol is the best solvent to use for your solution. You can either use a part water & a part PG, or you can simply use PG only. (If you plan to ever use the stuff via injection, which I would urge you not to do, it's best to use a saline & PG mixture as your solvent. Hospital grade injectable benzos are made up of these exact ingredients. I'm not sure about the exact %'s they use in the hospital, but IIRC it was like 10 or 20% PG tops. DO NOT take my word for it though, make sure by looking it up on an official website or something.

If you're gonna use the alprazolam orally only (which IMO is the best and really the only good way to go with it), you can use pure propylene glocol as the sole solvent without problems. Though I would still use 50%/50% - PG/H2O, eventhough I have no idea what PG tastes like or how bad (or benign) it is for you when taken orally. I imagine it's not that bad if you can inject it. Still, I'd always choose a mixture containing water over the pure solvent where possible.

Anyway, this thread isn't really suited for DC, so I will change its title to 'Need help with liquid dosing of pure xanax powder'. And like I said above, I will move it to BDD. Though a redirect with the old title will remain in DC for a while so you don't lose your own thread.

'Need help with liquid dosing of pure xanax powder'

DC>>>BDD

Each dose would be 20mg if you used 5ml, you want 50ml with 100mg.
PG taste chemically weird and bitter but you get used to it after a couple doses. IIRC it's safe to ingest by the ml

Did you buy the alprazolam powder online? I'm looking for a reputable site to order from.