• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Need help with IM injection of 4-AcO-DMT

If you think I even need a credible reference to defend the fact that injecting bottle water is stupid then so be it.

Keep on injecting that bottle water lol. Meanwhile I will continue using cheap pharmaceutical grade bacteriostatic water.
Yeah, "assuming" bottled water is sterilised is not a wise guess to make. Bad HR.
I have vaporized the freebases of 4 substituted tryptamines with oil burners. The effects were immediate, much stronger, and much shorter. Using needles sounds dangerous and complicated. How is IM/IV administration better?
I absolutely would not recommend shooting tryptamines to anyone that has no past experience with such routes of administration.
It takes you from a sober headspace to a deep trip in a heartbeat (literally).
Why did i do it? Because i had past history with IV drug use, and i knew the power and intensity of IV admin - but also enough knowledge to do it reasonably safely.
Also, i was looking for an intense experience.
For me it was the speed and intensity of vaped DMT with a breakthrough that continued into being a highly visual trip that went on for several hours.

Again, not something i would recommend, and i don't think i would do it again.
But i went through a phase of IVing 4-aco-dmt and they are some of the most memorable trips i've ever had. Just insanely visual, but with a take-off that was all but indistinguishable from vaped DMT.