• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Need help with Etizolam habit, possible taper

Imo if you're having such a hard time and withdrawal is really bad you could do a longer taper

I tried a very small dose of diclaz solution just as a test because I'm paranoid of receiving a stim or psych by accident. 30 min ago dosed it. cold extremities blood pressure 140/80 and some weird twitching in the face and random muscles.

Chalking it up to anxiety I think. The RC market is too sketchy for me I will probably proceed cold turkey. 0.25 etiz 12 hours ago it's been a very shaky hands anxiety paranoid day but it's not that bad. I think I'll end this thread there. Why does anxiety make you think you're having a heart attack or stroke all the time? It's bad enough it jacks your vitals up the way it is. Good luck benzo withdrawal ers if I end up ok or God forbid seize or relapse I'll update my original post. Positive vibes

Ok man! It's again approx 29 hours since my last etiz, which was 0.25mg. 12-15 hours ago I dosed 0.25ml diaclazepam (0.2mg) and although that's a very low dose I definitely felt some stimulation and relaxation from the shaky hands. It didn't do much but I felt more vivid and awake than any day as of late. Today again I woke up shaky and it has gotten worse as the hours pass. blood pressure 124/61 pulse 92 (i take several meds for high bp). Very strange moods and behavior and definitely feeling tons of excess catecholamines but I have 0 energy. Lifting my arm to grab something is a tiring task. I'm not dosing any benzos today no matter what. It feels like I've made a lot of progress although I'm completely useless for physical or emotional tasks I still have it together mentally, unlike earlier days of the week where I was losing connection with reality. Etizolam binges were 2-3 weeks at a time for approx 6 months but alcohol was always present... I guess this was a much bigger addiction than I originally thought or said

Damn, be careful man, you might get into seizure territory, so maybe do a taper over 2 weeks instead of 1 ?
Good luck!

I stopped etizolam 100% for like two days. I have been taking 0.2 - 0.5mg diclazepam each night before bed and waking up feeling great. I haven't reduced dosage but I've started at such a low dose to begin with. Equivalent to 5mg of valium, perhaps? This stuff seems great for tapering. It provides no euphoria in my dose and I feel 100% myself, with no withdrawal.

^ glad to hear that you're doing better
Maybe start taking the diclazepam every second night and slowly reduce the dosage or increase the time between two doses

I've been thinking about you and this is good news ...proud of you for no more etizolam...good job on the taper.... ;)

Thank you all so much. I am 100% etizolam free. I am stable on about 0 to 0.5mg diclazepam a day and it provides no euphoria or anything. Some days I take none and it's such a long half life I feel fine without it. Diclaz seems like a miracle compound for tapering because it's just like valium with no euphoria. I'm going to jump off of this soon because I don't think I need it any longer.

I got rid of my credit card which I used to buy etiz and although I can easily still get it, it felt like a big step.

well done for getting off the Etz seriously
i quite a ridiculous tolerance once CT - stayed away for five days, sweating so much it felt like i pissed the bed and panic attack after panic attack
if there is a hell, etizolam can be bought OTC there