• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Need help, specific benzo question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jr1zzle906

Greenlighter
Ok, so I'm on paper for a b.s. misdemeanor, now, I have clearance for medicinal marijuana as well as anything I'm legitimately prescribed. I recently switched from being preceived zubsolv and klonopin .5 to valium 5mg and gabapentin 600mg.
As for my question, my 90 valium 5mg didn't quite last until my refill date so I had to aquire some blue xanys and kpin 2s. I'm not worried about the kpin as this will be th? first meeting with my p.o. since the switch, but... what about the xanax 1mg?!
I know about benzos and their relative half lives and all that... anyway, I currently have 4 valium 5 left that I'm saving for as needed situations as they help far better than xanax and far faster thehehehathan kpin.
I've been taking appx. 1mg xanax per day along with 1mg kpin a day, but as I have to see the p.o. on the 9th, I'm trying to use the xanax up first. If I'm not mistaken I have about 3.75mg left, maybe 4.25, I pretty much need benzos to function especially during zubsolv withdrawal so saving the xanax or disposing of them isn't really an option. When should the cut off point be for me to stop taking the xanax? Today I took 1.5mg xanax and .5 kpin as to use up the xanax faster. I was thinking the 4th or 5th would be the last day I could safely use the xanax.
Keep in mind, this is all theoretical. Sometimes I don't get a urine test, sometimes I get one and he sends it to the lab (the possibility that has me freaking out) or he can give the test, see thc and bzo and just throw the cup away. Nonetheless I'm trying to play it safe and as I stated before I use benzos daily so simply saving the xanax isn't an option as I don't have enough valium (down to 4 5mg) or kpin (I believe I have about 3mg left) to make it til the meeting on the 9th. Ironically the 9th or 10th is my refill date for my 90 valium 5mg, oh timing... you never were too good to me.

As far as I understand, most benzo tests only test for the presence of benzos, not what type. I may be wrong on this though.

As long as you have a script of benzos you should be fine. Please use proper grammar so we can understand you and help you better cause I'm not even sure what the flying fuck you're asking. Jesus....

I thought mý question was fairly straight forward, just asked what the cut off point should be for using up these xanys as my meeting, where I may or may not be tested, is on the 9th. Also to the first reply, you are right about that, however when he sends them to the lab they can differentiate between benzos. I know this because I had a show cause hearing a couple months back to prove my kpin scripts legitimacy.
Also, I apologize for the bad grammer. It's part zubsolv withdrawal having me scatterbrained as fuck, part me living in the desolate U.P. that most of you probably never heard of and we have our own twist on English and lastly, from what I gather most posters on bl are across the pond, I've been reading these forums for years but only recently joined, but a lot of your Euro slang has me like "wtf do they mean by that?!" So I mean... different places are bound to use the same language differently.

I'm sorry, but drug testing questions are not allowed here on Bluelight. We're a harm reduction community and although we want you to lead a happy and productive life, we're not here to provide any kind of advice for dealing with the legal system or anything other than HR for that matter. I'll bite and say you have no other choice but to immediately cease taking any and all Benzodiazepines that you are not prescribed. I know you say you "need" the extra Benzodiazepines to mitigate your withdrawals, but your PO will not give a flying fuck about your reasoning and rationale. I'm not trying to be mean here, but I want to hammer the point home.

Any kind of rationale that you might have had is totally out the window because you are in fact, already prescribed a month's supply of Benzodiazepines. Don't get me wrong, I misuse and abuse drugs as well. I'm not better than you are, but I don't have the law and UA's to contend with.

If you're uncomfortable now, think about how uncomfortable you'll be locked in a cell for 23 hours a day, laying on a metal "mattress", with potentially no medications whatsoever. Seriously, keep that picture in your head and hold it close to your heart anytime you're considering putting your freedom at risk. Withdrawing Cold Turkey in jail is, without a doubt, the worst experience of my entire life.

Status
Not open for further replies.