• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Need help. Possibly smoked laced weed/glass

jarvisboner

Greenlighter
So i picked up from a dealer that i’ve picked up from 5-6 times before, all the other times it’s been fine so i had no reason to really suspect anything. when i started smoking the spliff it was really harsh, like made me cough so so so bad. my pupils were dilated and i almost threw up on a bus, however i got home and slept. it’s the morning after now and i feel a bit rough but i’m scared that amongst it being sprayed i’ve possible smoked some glass shards. does anyone know what i can do??

1) Obviously go to a doctor

You didn't smoke glass. It won't be volatile at smoking temperatures. Why would you think it's been sprayed? I've had so,e really harsh weed before that just wasn't cured or flushed properly > harsh.

Last edited:
The taste of meth is pretty memorable , like the above person said see a doctor if it don't go away or gets worse.

i will never understand people spraying drugs on weed.

I think we need clarification, glass shards as in real glass or meth? It sounds like the latter based on the pupils bit.

-GC

Were you really high and tripping out because it could have synthetic noids on it. The new shit on the spice around here makes me vomit with a quickness. I started a thread about it awhile back.

1) Obviously go to a doctor

You didn't smoke glass. It won't be volatile at smoking temperatures. Why would you think it's been sprayed? I've hadTom really harsh weed before that just wasn't cured or flushed properly > harsh.
ive smoked meth on top of a bowl of weed before, it worked just fine
though I put it on there, my dealer just sold me plain unlaced weed.
It wouldn't really make sense financially to lace weed then sell it without telling your customers it's laced, they would lose money doing this.

the most likely scenario is the nugs weren't flushed and cured properly. it leaves nutrient residue that can contaminate the smoke and make it harsh.

It's not possible to have delta 8 flower that isn't laced. A lot of it looks, smells, taste and feels just like the real thing.

Get the fuck off the black market. Legalize it. Buy tested products only.

lol what else could you possibly lace buds with?

pcp? you would know that was in there too just by the way it burns - but you'd have to smoke a pre-roll for that to work

what else?

:shrug:

the only other concerns would be is if they sprayed Eagle 20 in flower....wouldn't be too cool if it was sprayed with anything after week 3 of flower....but if you do spray anything after that, it causes mold and fucks the buds up - so you would probably know that too

there's a thought that spraying neem oil may cause cannabis hyperemisis - it seems to be a common denominator but nobody's for sure on that

i hardly ever spray my plants....once in a while, i'll get thrips from the soil i bring in and then i'll spray some spinosad and that's usually a one and done deal - but that's harmless and i've never had to use it in flower - thrips aren't usually too big of a deal