• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Need help. Opiate drug cut in half for next 20 days

Speed King

Bluelighter
I'm on pretty gentile Morphine ER 15mg. I'm suppose to take that dose every 12 hours.
Long story short I thought my doctor was going to up my dose but she didn't.
I have left 20, Morphine ER 15mg to last me 20 days. I need help building the proper stack, using the medicines I have available, to get the most out of my Morphine ER 15mg.

Here's what I have to work with:

Ambien
Clonazepam
Gabapentin
Lyrica
Naproxen
Tylenol
Vyvance

Within the next day or so:
Tonic water w/quinine
White Grapefruit Juice
Tagamet
DXM
Marijuana
Possibly diphenhydramine ( probably not)

Any help or suggestions appreciated.
I will post research that I learn along the way.

Since none of my fellow Bluelighters could make a comment or suggest something, I will update this thread. No hard feelings. ;)

Today is 10/4/15. I am actually doing well on the low dose (15mg morphine ER).
I start my mornings with 70mg Vyvanse. The amphetamine IMO, helps the pain to a good degree. I can't say how well it works, but it definitely has a positive impact on the pain.
A few hours after the Vyvanse kicks in, I take a minimum of 150mg's Lyrica. Later at night, I'll take another 150mg Lyrica.

Occasionally, I will stagger my Lyrica doses, and end up between 600mg and 1200mg Lyrica. I only do that when the pain is heavy.
At the end of the night near bedtime, I'll take 1-3 mg of Clonazepam, and possibly 10mg of Ambien, to aid in relaxation. Interesting fact, I have been able to take less Clonazepam while taking Lyrica.

I have 500mg Naproxen tabs. I don't really notice much added pain relief. I should try to take it more consistently, I'm not really a fan of that type of drug. On a side note, Tylenol, in doses of 250-500mg, taken with the morphine ER, noticeably adds to its analgesia.

It's not perfect, but this combination, has helped me get by on a low 15mg of morphine ER.

If anyone (that means you :) ) has any comments or suggestions, please leave a suggestion or comment. Yes, I know how to UTFSE, but we are all individual human beings, that react differently to chemical substances.

Hey there SpeedKing. I seen this post before but I was on my phone... The ambien stuck out to me, that was one of the first drugs I ever abused and still love to do it. Ambien gives you a feel unlike no other drug I've tried, makes you freakin retarded tahts for sure. lol But it sounds like you have it down pat now. If that was me, I'd have all the morphs, clonazepam and ambien gone.. haha Be safe!

I will stay safe. There are many times that I finished the Ambien, 15 days early into the month. I will some how mention that I would like something diffrent. My doctor is good like that.

Shit I'd have a script for ambos gone in 2-3 days. Once I start snorting them I can't stop. I'll be blacked out retarded lol their deff my favorite sleeping pill

I'm changing the way I take my medicine. I now would rather come up with a stack of sorts. Example: morphine, clonazepam and ambien at the peak. From what I hear, morphine is a good drug, but all its been to me is half way decent at 60mg morphine ER a day and pretty weak at 30mg morphine ER a day. Next month, I will have Opana ER. Last time I took Opana ER, I was afraid to take a benzo or a sleeper. It was so strong, I thought I'd OD.

I'm changing the way I take my medicine. I now wrather come up with a stack of sorts. Example: morphine, clonazepam and ambien at the peak. From what I hear, morphine is a good drug, but all its been to me is half way decent at 60mg morphine ER a day and pretty weak at 30mg morphine ER a day. Next month, I will have Opana ER. Last time I took Opana ER, I was afraid to take a benzo or a sleeper. It was so strong, I thought I'd OD.

Hi guys, I'm on 8, 30mg dyhdricodine a day. And have some 15mg morphine tabs,

I've cut one in half earlier & then took the other half about a hour later and can feel a slight buzz. Would I be safe to take a other half or even a other full one? I don't want to OD

10mgs of dihydrocodeine is roughly 1mg of morphine, so you take around 24mgs of morphine a day.
you should be fine taking the other half of tthat tablet