need help - OD victim in Aus - can't find an aussie to call for help

For those who aren't checking the thread in the dark side

Upadate:
mepat111 said:
To all the Bluelighters who were on line last night and heard Mepat's cry for help - THANK YOU for your concern and actions. Particular thanks to the young man who found Patrick's home number and phoned me. His friends Alex and Carley took him to emergency and he is doing OK. He'll be in hospital for at least three days. His friends seem to have no idea that he was depressed or doing drugs and neither did we. Now we have to help him on the road to recovery. Once again thank you for your concern and I'm sure Patrick will be in touch when he is able.

SardonicNihilist said:
Funny, the one Lounge thread I could never come to 'ass rape', that is a first;)

Not that I knew the guy, but we had exchanged PMs re: an upcoming party (four days), wonder if he's still coming?

Kudos to all the BL community.

Yeah, I was kinda hoping he would have met or known some bluelighters already but by the looks of his posts in Aus events he hasnt met any of us personally. Its lucky there was a way of finding him in time.

Four days is not long at all though, he might not be well enough to attend.

SardonicNihilist said:
Funny, the one Lounge thread I could never come to 'ass rape', that is a first;)

Not that I knew the guy, but we had exchanged PMs re: an upcoming party (four days), wonder if he's still coming?

Kudos to all the BL community.
i was thinkin the same thing. i didnt know such a thread could exist in the lounge. i've learned something today.

glad dude is ok:)