need help - OD victim in Aus - can't find an aussie to call for help

kittyinthedark

Bluelight Crew
If someone please could make an international call to the Canberra police/emergency system, there is a BLer that has overdosed on 350 mg of oxycodone and 10 mg of xanax

this is his IP address:
edit: deleted IP info as situation has been handled

unfortunately this is all we have, but if the police can contact the ISP, they can maybe get an address.

To call Canberra Hospital:
011 - country code - city code - number

011-61-2-6244-2222

the emergency number is 000, so 011-61-2-000 may work

Last edited:
i hope emergency services can track ip addresses- whats the screen name of the fella, maybe someone will know him and check on him? Maybe post in aus social?

Already posted in aus social. No one there is really responding. Someone has now made a call to 000, though, so perhaps they can help.

^ dont worry, people who see the post in aussie will have contacts in canberra who might know him, depending on how social he in on the board. Hopefully he would have called someone to help him or to say goodbye to family/friends...if he posted a goodbye here hes trying to get help.

Guess we wil have to wait and see.

I have just made two calls to 000, one to the Ambulance service and the other to the Police service.

The Ambulance service advised that they had no means of tracking IP addresses and to contact the police. After contacting the Police and being transferred to an area that would be able to assist in a matter like this, they advised me that without further information like a date of birth, a name, contact number or address there was not a great deal they could do. They said they would look into it further in the hope of finding something and to provide them with any further information if it came to hand.

If any members know any further information about mepat1111 could they please send a PM to a moderator that is online so we can possibly provide the police with some further information. It would be horrible to think that something could happen to a member of this community if there was information that could possibly save a life.

This has been a very telling experience for me-while I sat back stunned while real, honest people have been doing real, honest work to help save this man's life. It really goes to show what beauty a community really is-but only if people really help out the other community members. I feel somewhat shamed that I couldn't do anything to help except my honest-to-god hoping that he was alright, even if he was halfway across the world from me. I really hope this man's life is saved. And the people that have helped out deserved to praised in the highest of manners for attempting to save his life.

Relatives contacted - please do not call police.

Thankyou to everyone for your concern. Hope he's doing okay.

it warms my heart that total strangers can care so much about someones wellbeing. this is what make bluelight fantastic.

Hoptis just posted in the Aussie thread that he has been found and is in hospital. Good work everyone.

Funny, the one Lounge thread I could never come to 'ass rape', that is a first;)

Not that I knew the guy, but we had exchanged PMs re: an upcoming party (four days), wonder if he's still coming?

Kudos to all the BL community.

well done guys.
14.gif