• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Need Help Interpreting Test Results!

TyphlosionDragon

Bluelighter
Need Help Interpreting Marquis Test Results!

These are two pills I just tested today with the Marquis reagent.
2prehx5.jpg

The one on the left tested thusly:
23iw9zn.jpg

The one on the right,I tested three different times,because I found the result confusing. One issue might have been that I used too much of the reagent,but the result still seems to watery to me. Anyway,here are the three results of testing the right pill:
25aov2q.jpg

2n7mejs.jpg

rvg7qc.jpg

And last,heres a pic of all four tests.
28rjfp2.jpg

I'm pretty certain the star of the left is good. But the one on the right concerns me. Thoughts,comments,answers (lol) greatly appreciated! This is my first test btw.

And sorry about the size of everything. I wasn't sure how to re-size them. :(

Last edited:
The fist picture looks like a weak pill and the secind looks like an adulterated pill.

The second pill is either very weak (as in non-active) or mostly adulterated. My guess is the second, only because adulterated pills are so popular, especially in this corner of the country. Probably an MDMA/Pipes combo.

I would say the first pill is the same, with a little more MDMA then the second. My reasoning? There is a lot of pill chucks in the reagent. IME, good MDMA would react a lot stronger to that much pill, plus the pills look the same. It doesn't seem likely they would be made of completely different substances. My guess is the first pill just happened to get a little more MDMA in it. Add that to the fact that the star is such an unreliable press these days... I'd say combo pill for sure.

My motto when it comes to testing is that if you are questioning the results, then it isn't good. I used to second guess myself a lot, and got burnt every time. Sorry to be the bearer or undesirable news. :/

Unfortunately neither pill is probably worth it, as suggested.

Laammme. Well I'm glad I tested them first. Thanks for the input guys. God I love this site lol