• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Need help indentifying an unkown substance

Status
Not open for further replies.

LostInTheSauce

Greenlighter
My friend J recently went to a music festival and came back with an unknown white powder. J and I proceeded to do, give or take, 30 to 50mgs of this unknown powder.

T 0:00 - J and I snort around 30 to 50mgs of the unkown powder which was accomponied by a horrendous burn, worse than mdma i would say.

T +5 mins - We both have that weird feeling you get in your stomach before tripping, making me think it was a 2c-x substance

T +15mins - As the anxious feeling grows i start to notice that everything sorta feels better to the touch, making me think it was serotogenic (my friend J, is pacing back and forth saying he cant sit still).

T+ 30mins - Around the peak, i was expecting to get swept off my feet by the feeling i had right after doing it but it almost felt like a weak diet mdma, aswell as an stimulant like feeling. It just gives you a very weird headspace, and i dont think it was ket(granted i have only had deschloroket).

T+1hr about back to baseline

In conclusion, I had no idea what it was and the next day tested it with my mandelin reagent it first turned a deep purple like a mdma reaction but after around 1 minute i noticed it wasnt purple but a wierd greenish color in the test tube.

I would greatly appreciate some feedback as to what you think it was, thanks!

It definitely doesn't sound like MDMA by the trip report, I believe the test should read purple to black.

There are a shit ton of research chemicals floating around these days, it may be nearly impossible to tell for sure.

sorry, bluelight has a no drug-identification policy:
Specifically, you may not:

1. use Bluelight in any way, shape or form for unlawful purposes, including, without limitation:
    • attempting to solicit, obtain sell or supply contraband substances or substances of a quasi-legal status or information on how to do so;
    • posting or exchanging any information on ongoing or future criminal activity, any information which can be construed as discussing such activity or actively encouraging others to engage in criminal activities;
    • ask for advice regarding drug tests;
    • use ineffective self-incrimination avoidance terms. Terms include but are not limited to: SWIM; my dog; etc.
please consult the BLUA for any further information or ask me or another moderator to explain anything again.
༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽ you have a lovely day.

Status
Not open for further replies.