Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Need help in Sydney

Jera

Bluelighter
I plan to be working in Sydney for three months around the games at the superdome in homebush. I will be coming down in the next few weeks and what i need is help from all u sydney ravers.
I need somewhere to live i know this is going to be a problem so my thinking is that i would rather live with like minded ravers rather than anyone else. could any one and every one look out around your crews for any one that is looking for a house mate any help would be appriciated. i have very temporary accomodation setup for a while but a long term place to stay is what i realy want.
I am a 19 year old raver thats been in the scene up here in Brisbane for the past year and generaly have a great time when i go out. I'll be working about 50 hours a week for the 3 month stay so there will be no money problems what so ever.
So please if any one out there can help me in any way even if you can just show me around it would be great.
contact me if you can help through my email
[email protected]
------------------
The Sun Represents Reality, And We Run From The Sun

Jeremy Thorburn - what a cool alias....what are Interpol chasing you for:
1) living in Brisbane and saying you're having fun?
2) being on Springer and NOT causing a fight;
3) being the only Australian wanting to be in Sydney during the Olympics; or
4) because your dad is a drag queen, your mum is a ho, your sista's arms are like pin cushions, you have a fetish for small furry animals, and you best friend's name is Hector Eugene Faultimeyer Junior the Third...
Warning: extreme sarcasm is harmful to those who are more sensitive than yourself
------------------
Beat it like it owes you money.....
[This message has been edited by Wookie (edited 14 June 2000).]
[This message has been edited by Wookie (edited 14 June 2000).]

now seriously folks
it looks really bad that way doesn't it?
i mean about my dad and stuff
smile.gif

------------------
The Sun Represents Reality, And We Run From The Sun