• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Need help identifying

madawaskka

Greenlighter
I was told these are blue doves, and on quick glance i thought it could be a dove with folded wings. But once I got home I realized that wasn't the case.

If anyone knows what the shape actually is to help with my search it would be greatly appreciated :) The taste is bitter, but has a slight sweet taste to it as well. It's a really clean hard pressed pill with the backside being blank. In-press? And Socal based...

Thanks for all the help, this is a fantastic forum <3

Edit: Honestly, the edges are so jagged and the whole press is so weirdly shaped that I feel like it could even be a state or something... because I can't see a normal animal or something like that kind of logo, and the pills are very cleanly pressed.

Last edited:
As the image in so blurry then your going to get a random set of answers - to me they look like a crocodile. Why not simply but a test kit and test them!

Yeah sorry, I don't have a nice camera. I have one and I am going to test it, just wanted to see if I could get some answers on the shape. I feel like if you turn the picture upside-down it kind of looks like

Thanks for all the help!