• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Need help I know it's Bad but...

Drugs/Love

Greenlighter
So I have been using cocaine on and off for about 4 months with a week to two weeks in between using. When I do indulge use at most half a g on my "blow out nights". I started enjoying my coke with a beer: I noticed it gave me the ability to ignore my heart racing. I understand this creates cocaethylene and that it is considered more toxic but how much more toxic.
So my questions are:

1. Would only a few beers be really that dangerous with coke?
2. Is there another substance that could stand in for alcohol just to calm my heart or the feeling of my heart?
3. How often is too often for these sort of nights?

A bit about me:
No heart probs
Well off enough to buy coca
Youngish- early 30s

If I have left anything out please feel free to remind me :)
Thanks!

It really depends.

Some ppl are much more susceptible to complications from cocaine use than others.

What you are doing is not healthy, but I can tell you last year I did between 1/8 or 1/4 in one night every week last year, almost always drank on it, the coke was good, and I am alive.

I have no health problems but seriously miss that money.

If you continue to do what you are doing you will only increase the chance of side effects but from what you've stated it doesn't sound like you are taking things too far.

I would not suggest substituting anything in place of the alcohol because you would just be increasing your chances for problems.

I personally love coke and booze in moderation, I'm just glad that I'm able to moderate my usage, some ppl cant.

Have fun be safe

I never understood the cocaine thing, yeah its cool gets you high whatever. But it's such a tease and is over so quickly. Idk I'm not trying to promote meth use but Its a much better stimulant. I will admit beer definitely makes cocaine more enjoyable and longer experience. If you aren't using all the time I believe you will be okay.

I also enjoy meth but I really can't do the sleepless nights and being 'away' for a couple days is no longer an option with the family.

Yeah I have been addicted to both powder and crack cocaine off and on for the past 6 years. I should've never even tried it but was very curious to know what it was like as quite a lot of people are in their 20s with various drugs. I have mostly taken benzos like klonopin, valium, and Xanax with coke to ease the comedown, paranoia(sometimes), and my heart pounding out of my chest. I also have drank with coke/crack as well and I felt good, but I prefer to just take benzos over drinking to help with side effects of using coke or any stimulant for that matter, not too many though or it can be dangerous if you take the wrong amount of either coke, benzos, or both.

I never understood the cocaine thing, yeah its cool gets you high whatever. But it's such a tease and is over so quickly. Idk I'm not trying to promote meth use but Its a much better stimulant. I will admit beer definitely makes cocaine more enjoyable and longer experience. If you aren't using all the time I believe you will be okay.

Coke last too long. Meth is hell. An ideal stimulant will have you at baseline in 1 hr- Coke is close enough.

Is it safe? No.. But I know people who have been doin Coke on a weekly basis for years and they won't even do Coke without beer.a small dose of xanax is a safer option than beer..

Always been my opinion too

Is it safe? No.. But I know people who have been doin Coke on a weekly basis for years and they won't even do Coke without beer.a small dose of xanax is a safer option than beer..
This is about it. Coke is cardiotoxic, period. Coke and alcohol are worse. Cardiotoxiticy and alcohol wearing things out more. If you have to do some blow, a benzodiazepine is probably the closest to "safe" as your going to get.

Seems to me you have a fairly responsible set up, as long as you don't let it get out of hand. I know I don't have that kind of control if coke is around.

That said, alcohol and coke can be a dangerous combo, both long and short term, better to pop a valium or xanax.

yup this is one of the only instances where i'd recommend taking benzos, just be careful not to get hooked on them

I'm surprised people are still doing coke nowadays. Until about 1993, cocaine was the ultimate drug. The first line would hit you in exactly 2 minutes. A feeling of warmth would run all the way from your head to your toes. Depression and anxiety were wiped away within seconds. There was massive euphoria and an immediate sense of empowerment of being on top of the world. You had incredible clarity, you could see for miles and conversation began to flow like a newborn Buddha. You could cover everything from K-12 right on up to current day with ease and enjoyment. Nothing was on your mind but sex and sex was animalistic and passionate. You could say and do things you only dreamed of. There was no ampyness, edginess or anxiety so you didn't need crutches like alcohol or benzos. There was no feinding to continually want to do another line because you couldn't imagine feeling any better than you already did. At the end of the night, you would pop 5 mgs of valium and you'd sleep like a little baby. You'd wake up after 8 hours sleep feeling like a champion.

Flash forward to 2016. Two lines take roughly 5 minutes to hit and when they do, conversation immediately ceases. You feel uncomfortable and your heart begins to race. Anxiety sets in and the last thing on your mind is conversation or sex. In fact, those two things are the farthest from your mind. Even though you feel like absolute crap, you crave doing more like that's going to change things for the better. It only gets worse. The comedown is horrific and sleep in impossible. You find yourself drinking heavily to try and overcompensate for the ampyness you feel which only fucks you up even more than you already are. You finally flush the remaining product down the toilet to stop yourself from suffering through anymore self-inflicted pain. Sleep is then impossible and you lay awake asking yourself why you just spent $150 to feel like shit. A week goes by and you do it all over again.

The introduction of levamisole by the Mexicans as a cocaine cut has entirely ruined the true cocaine high. What was once a very subtle, relaxing, empowering, sexual and very extroverted high has now been turned into an amped out, geeked out, locked up, non-sexual, non-conversational, introverted, miserable high. I'm sorry this generation will most likely never get the chance to experience the high they've always dreamed of. The return of true cocaine would completely cripple the opioid trade because the high of true cocaine is that of an opioid high on it's best day X 1000 and then some (minus the nodding out crap). All with no physical addiction.

Le Junk

Last edited:

I guess, aside from preference of substance/effect, a lot has to do with geography. Where I'm at now, it's terrible blow, and completely overpriced. But in ATL during college, I would go to a friends house and he'd have a giant white/pinkish Boulder on his coffee table. I'd ask for 1/8th, he'd bring the razor out, and there is was. That was my first true love, and it went way overboard. But the few times I've tried it in other, various places across the East Coast, I could never find that same 'love'. It was just 'meh', nothing more.

It seems the further north you go ( east coast, Midwest) the more stepped on it is or your dealing with the wrong people. I've seen fire near Canada, but it seems like it is mostly stepped on, now a days. Btw, this is one reason that I'm not into street medicine.

I'm surprised people are still doing coke nowadays. Until about 1993, cocaine was the ultimate drug. The first line would hit you in exactly 2 minutes. A feeling of warmth would run all the way from your head to your toes. Depression and anxiety were wiped away within seconds. There was massive euphoria and an immediate sense of empowerment of being on top of the world. You had incredible clarity, you could see for miles and conversation began to flow like a newborn Buddha. You could cover everything from K-12 right on up to current day with ease and enjoyment. Nothing was on your mind but sex and sex was animalistic and passionate. You could say and do things you only dreamed of. There was no ampyness, edginess or anxiety so you didn't need crutches like alcohol or benzos. There was no feinding to continually want to do another line because you couldn't imagine feeling any better than you already did. At the end of the night, you would pop 5 mgs of valium and you'd sleep like a little baby. You'd wake up after 8 hours sleep feeling like a champion.

Flash forward to 2016. Two lines take roughly 5 minutes to hit and when they do, conversation immediately ceases. You feel uncomfortable and your heart begins to race. Anxiety sets in and the last thing on your mind is conversation or sex. In fact, those two things are the farthest from your mind. Even though you feel like absolute crap, you crave doing more like that's going to change things for the better. It only gets worse. The comedown is horrific and sleep in impossible. You find yourself drinking heavily to try and overcompensate for the ampyness you feel which only fucks you up even more than you already are. You finally flush the remaining product down the toilet to stop yourself from suffering through anymore self-inflicted pain. Sleep is then impossible and you lay awake asking yourself why you just spent $150 to feel like shit. A week goes by and you do it all over again.

The introduction of levamisole by the Mexicans as a cocaine cut has entirely ruined the true cocaine high. What was once a very subtle, relaxing, empowering, sexual and very extroverted high has now been turned into an amped out, geeked out, locked up, non-sexual, non-conversational, introverted, miserable high. I'm sorry this generation will most likely never get the chance to experience the high they've always dreamed of. The return of true cocaine would completely cripple the opioid trade because the high of true cocaine is that of an opioid high on it's best day X 1000 and then some (minus the nodding out crap). All with no physical addiction.

Le Junk

There is still good cocaine around and cocaine will never cripple the opiate trade because opiate addicts are always going to want opiates and cocaine and opiates go well together. Opiate addicts are gonna use opiates to come down instead of 5 mg of valium.

Last edited: