• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids need help from some know how’s on a tricky Q (methadone/buprenorphine...and umm kratum)

That shouldn’t be possible unless what u are telling me is since u been on bup u are doing kratum ”again”. It’s like any opioid not stronger than the bumps affinity for receptor. If u are on kratum then take bup should have pwds...makes sense one would anyway, right?

I was taking about 3 oz a day at the time, it had been 2 hours since my kratom dose, or somewhere around there, and I was dissolving a strip into 8 ml of water so that I could try small amounts. I made the dumb decision to stir my solution with my finger, and it absorbed through my skin. I was having pretty bad anxiety for two hours after, and cold sweats, all that, but it only lasted two hours, then the buprenorphine kicked in and I felt high.
I spend 83 dollars a kilo right now. And I’ve been forced to take time off repeatedly, somya it still works
So you only intaked what absorbed on your finger?

and I have no idea how much I’ve taken. gold and black opms extract. What do you think?

i feel like if money is the issue let my insurance pay for bup

Last edited:
That shouldn’t be possible unless what u are telling me is since u been on bup u are doing kratum ”again”. It’s like any opioid not stronger than the bumps affinity for receptor. If u are on kratum then take bup should have pwds...makes sense one would anyway, right?
You get pwds ime when you exceed 1-2 mg at a time, if you only take half a mg there’s space leftover on the receptors for kratom to attach, also 7 hydroxy mitragynine has a VERY high binding affinity, 17 times more than morphine, so that could theoretically still work while on high amounts of bupe, fentanyl should Be able to do the same thing I have no experience taking opiates other than poppy pods and kratom while taking bupe, but I know for sure both of those work if your dosage isn’t less than a mg

Last edited:
So you only intaked what absorbed on your finger?

and I have no idea how much I’ve taken. gold and black opms extract. What do you think?

i feel like if money is the issue let my insurance pay for bup
Ya, Justin through my finger

You get pwds ime when you exceed 1-2 mg at a time,if you only take half a mg there’s space leftover on the receptors for kratom to attatch, also 7 hydroxy mitragynine has a VERY high binding affinity, 17 times more m5an morphine, so that could theoretically still work while on high amounts of bupe, fentanyl should Be able to do the same thing I have no experience taking opiates other than poppy pods and kratom while taking bupe, but I know for sure both of those work if your dosage isn’t less than a mg
Okay. I appreciate it but I’m kind of a nuts and bolts guy one, plus I’m an old head...so the hydroxy is like2 or .2% so there’s not much. thats in reference to fent but not important. What i would say is if u are on bup then take a opioI’d or kratum then it will just fill whatever receptors it can but not knock the bup off...thats why u don’t get sick but if u do the opposite order and on an opioid the bup will knock them off receptors thus pwds (the real question is does it act on the mitragynine the same way?) . You act like they work harmoniously and that can’t be or am I missing something.

ALSO, what’s like a black ohms extract, or gold, compared to amount?. for example is an opms gold like 1g of kratum?
thx

Okay. I appreciate it but I’m kind of a nuts and bolts guy one, plus I’m an old head...so the hydroxy is like2 or .2% so there’s not much. thats in reference to fent but not important. What i would say is if u are on bup then take a opioI’d or kratum then it will just fill whatever receptors it can but not knock the bup off...thats why u don’t get sick but if u do the opposite order and on an opioid the bup will knock them off receptors thus pwds (the real question is does it act on the mitragynine the same way?) . You act like they work harmoniously and that can’t be or am I missing something.

ALSO, what’s like a black ohms extract, or gold, compared to amount?. for example is an opms gold like 1g of
I’m guessing based on my knowledge of how kratom works, i take them both at the same time, so ya, for me they pretty much work harmoniously, I have been on a high dosage of kratom, and taken bupe, And it adds to the high, no pwds. I’m always on kratom
I’m guessing on how that works based on my knowledge of buprenorphines and kratoms pharmacology, the reasons might be wrong, but I can say for sure, it DOES work, atleast for me, Ive mixide kratom And bupe And kratom And poppy pods and I was fine as long as I kept my dosage low on the bupe.

I’m guessing based on my knowledge of how kratom works, i take them both at the same time, so ya, for me they pretty much work harmoniously, I have been on a high dosage of kratom, and taken bupe, And it adds to the high, no pwds. I’m always on kratom
I’m guessing on how that works based on my knowledge of buprenorphines and kratoms pharmacology, the reasons might be wrong, but I can say for sure, it DOES work, atleast for me, Ive mixide kratom And bupe And kratom And poppy pods and I was fine as long as I kept my dosage low on the bupe.
I respect that but technically if u are already on bup and take regular opioids or kratum it’s not bad. It’s when u are on the substance and THEN take bup...in that order for pwds. I know people that take bup and the h then bup again. Wasteful but no withdrawal
im trying to get a game plan for today.
speaking of hiw long after kratum dose is full withdrawal ? Thxbro

ps how low is low bup dose to u?

Last edited:
I respect that but technically if u are already on bup and take regular opioids or kratum it’s not bad. It’s when u are on the substance and THEN take bup...in that order for pwds. I know people that take bup and the h then bup again. Wasteful but no withdrawal
im trying to get a game plan for today.
speaking of hiw long after kratum dose is full withdrawal ? Thxbro

ps how low is low bup dose to u?
I take kratom first too, and I don't take bupe more than once a week, i mean less than a half mg bupe. at that dosage it functions like other full agonists
i would say 24-48 hours after, but like I said, you should be able to take 0.2 mg every two hours and not have to worry about pwds.
and I'm not on bupe on a regular basis, I can take it whenever and as long as my dosage is around 0.5, it just adds to the kratom high

look up the bernese method, doing what I'm saying, you don't even need to go into withdrawal, you could have taken kratom all day long, then while still high, take 0.2 mg, and you won't go into pwds, you might if you took half a strip, but I'm literally saying 2.5% of the strip, its still active at that level, and its a lot stronger per microgram at that level. it only starts blocking your receptors at around 1-2 mg
doctors prescribe 0.2 mg strips to chronic pain patients, I've taken as little as 50 mcg and felt something. I understand that your afraid of pwds, but really, you can skip the 24 hours of cold turkey that people normally do if you micro dose it. if your afraid, start with 0.1 mg, and work your way up as you become more confident.

Last edited:
also a lot of those extracts have more 7 hydroxy mitragynine than normal kratom leaf, they lace them with extra to get people addicted, so I cant really say for sure how much your taking.

I take kratom first too, and I don't take bupe more than once a week, i mean less than a half mg bupe. at that dosage it functions like other full agonists
i would say 24-48 hours after, but like I said, you should be able to take 0.2 mg every two hours and not have to worry about pwds.
and I'm not on bupe on a regular basis, I can take it whenever and as long as my dosage is around 0.5, it just adds to the kratom high

look up the bernese method, doing what I'm saying, you don't even need to go into withdrawal, you could have taken kratom all day long, then while still high, take 0.2 mg, and you won't go into pwds, you might if you took half a strip, but I'm literally saying 2.5% of the strip, its still active at that level, and its a lot stronger per microgram at that level. it only starts blocking your receptors at around 1-2 mg
doctors prescribe 0.2 mg strips to chronic pain patients, I've taken as little as 50 mcg and felt something. I understand that your afraid of pwds, but really, you can skip the 24 hours of cold turkey that people normally do if you micro dose it. if your afraid, start with 0.1 mg, and work your way up as you become more confident.
See this is the info I was looking for. I actually have 300mcg belbucca and I would of tried last night but instead ended up taking 20 mg of methadone through the night. I was so desperate for sleep.

just my luck....how much BS I went through to drop done and it had been week. Now who knows how long to wait?

im familiar with Bernese method ....Like I said I’ve been trying to figure how to switch for a while

also a lot of those extracts have more 7 hydroxy mitragynine than normal kratom leaf, they lace them with extra to get people addicted, so I cant really say for sure how much your taking.
That’s ironic because me being a rookie at kratum I just googl who has most 7 hydroxy mit. I’ve been taking a few opms blacks a day. Tried to switch to red boli but I don’t know. Anyway just need pain relief. It’s a bridge to a cheaper fix. My ins will pay for bup.
Rather be off everything. just not a fan of pain. Used to be for fun but not enough dog food, fen, or anything else out there. Now I’m just stuck off a 10 year pain medication issue and miss my life before it. Ideally if I could get to the lowest without being miserable that’s what I want so your method sounds interesting. Really wish I didn’t take those 2 dones. That was 4 halves to get sleep. I almost am like f it and just take them.

That’s ironic because me being a rookie at kratum I just googl who has most 7 hydroxy mit. I’ve been taking a few opms blacks a day. Tried to switch to red boli but I don’t know. Anyway just need pain relief. It’s a bridge to a cheaper fix. My ins will pay for bup.
Rather be off everything. just not a fan of pain. Used to be for fun but not enough dog food, fen, or anything else out there. Now I’m just stuck off a 10 year pain medication issue and miss my life before it. Ideally if I could get to the lowest without being miserable that’s what I want so your method sounds interesting. Really wish I didn’t take those 2 dones. That was 4 halves to get sleep. I almost am like f it and just take them.
I think you could probably still do my method, it’s been two days now right, if you dissolve your strips in 8 ml. Of water in an oral syringe, then you should be able to measure out 200 mcg doses

I think you could probably still do my method, it’s been two days now right, if you dissolve your strips in 8 ml. Of water in an oral syringe, then you should be able to measure out 200 mcg doses
No bro, I literally have 300mcg belbucca which is just newer bupe prescription for pain..i.e. twice a day no naltrexone. He was saying he’d go up but anyway I have a months worth that could take in one night or 60 nights. Just starting is all I’m worried. And bro I can’t find nada about this. I believe u don’t get me wrong. My boy takes together but I’m still on the point that he started Kratom after being on first. U got me when u said u went without bupe for a week with Kratom use I believe? But it’s still arguable u had bupe on receptors. Not sure what u were dosing. Strictly conversation I appreciate the help. Yea what I find online is dudes taking typical 4 to 8 mg and spending a night waiting for subs to kick in or just be in full Kratom withdrawal before starting which for me feels like a little of both Kratom & opioids withdrawal though admittedly i don’t wait around long because of pain. Anyway not ideal.
and to answer it’d be two days after last methadone half(20mg tot) at like 4am central tomorrow am. I was thinking of taking the belbucca in the cheek for like a minute or two to make sure I get 100mcg and keep doing that...although I don’t know the timing I do know that taste!. I’m having a debate how much maeng da or red boli to take with. Or just instantly start testing the titration. So yea, I appreciate the feedback if u got more. I’m a nuts and bolts dude and am not doing pdws again Lord willing. Too many times, once by a dr with nubain he offered for headache! So yea, dude gave a 25mcg transdermal and I’m not beyond eating or worse if I go into pwds!!! Ugh what a nightmare that is.

Last edited:
No bro, I literally have 300mcg belbucca which is just newer bupe prescription for pain..i.e. twice a day no naltrexone. He was saying he’d go up but anyway I have a months worth that could take in one night or 60 nights. Just starting is all I’m worried. And bro I can’t find nada about this. I believe u don’t get me wrong. My boy takes together but I’m still on the point that he started back up off me first. U got me when u said u when without bupe for a week I believe? But it’s still arguable u had bupe on receptors. Not sure what u were dosing. Strictly conversation I appreciate the help. Yea what I find is dudes taking typical 4 to 8 mg and spending a night waiting for subs to kick in or just be in full Kratom withdrawal before starting which for me feels like a little of both Kratom & opioids withdrawal though admittedly i don’t wait around long because of pain. Anyway not ideal.
and to answer it’d be two days after last methadone half(20mg tot) at like 4am central tomorrow am. I was thinking of taking the belbucca in the cheek for like a minute or two to make sure I get 100mcg and keep doing that...although I don’t know the timing I do know that taste!. I’m having a debate how much maeng da or red boli to take with. Or just instantly start testing the titration. So yea, I appreciate the feedback if u got more. I’m a nuts and bolts dude and am not doing pdws again Lord willing. Too many times, once by a dr with nubain he offered for headache! So yea, dude gave a 25mcg transdermal and I’m not beyond eating or worse if I go into pwds!!! Ugh what a nightmare that is.
0.6 mg at most one day a week, sometimes less, id also eat poppy pods with the sub sometimes

i was on up to a 100 grams a day, the past week ive been on about 40 grams a day
i take it all at once somtimes, or divided up over a couple hours, im probably gonna do some right now, i like taking 125 mcg with like 300 mg of dxm and some kratom on the side

So I’m around 100-200mcg if I had to guess. Left belbucca 300 in ‘till falling apart. Waiting an hour after each cheeking. I feel okay. Wouldn’t mind taking 3gs of maeng da for my leg pain but no pwds so far.