L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Need help from guys on how to fuck an ass,also tips if u have just had pussy

Screaming_Skull

Bluelighter
So, I'm a guy but I have never penetrated an ass or pussy, tho a guy has caught my at work, obviously gay as I've talked to to find out for sure. NICEST ass I've ever seen, if it were on a girl you would wanna burry your face into it and fuck it to. Buuuut I need some directions I know go slow and lots of lube. Straight guys feel free to tell me how ya move yr dick around in a pussy if u have not done an ass. I'm 28 and this is my first time fucking, not getting fucked, been fucked a lot just wanna know some tricks to make him MOAN. Younger than me (19) so this is weird for me, but I want my first time fucking to be good for him and have him always remember the older white guy that gave his ass a pounding of his life(I hope I dnt nut to soon, I know his Ass is gonna be bouncy, esp when I really get to pounding it, so guys give me advice on how to fuck, even just pussy need some moves,and I'm averaged sized thick but not to much.. I really want to impress him cuz most black guys are bigger, I say this cuz I've only been with black guys and 1 Latin..not on purpose I love white guys but it's just where I'm at, more people of color are open in the deep Bible Belt it seem, or black guys love me. Neway straight guys dnt feel awkward just pretend I'm a young boy asking advice on how to give a girl a great fuckin

Last edited:
'If it was on a girl you would want to bury your face into it' - why would it be any different with a guy? If you don't like rimming/eating ass then give him a great bj (don't make him cum) whilst your loosening his ass up with a finger or two (with lube). Apply gentle pressure on his prostate as your sucking his cock/balls - you will know when he is ready to move on. Work out before if your using a condom so you do not have to break the fun and go hunting for a condom.

Some guys just like a good pounding, some passive guys just like to please so you can't go wrong, some like to cum during being fucked so you have to change position so you/ he can work his dick as your having sex.

Depending if you have a straight dick or curved then change your position so your hitting his prostate (cowgirl, reverse cowgirl etc). Him on his back with legs on your chest shoulders can give a deep fuck and leaves your hand free to wank him.

Change your depth, speed, force - work his cock, kiss him, slap his ass if he relaxes too much.

Start slowly though, head in and wait, bit deeper and wait etc - if you get over excited and push too hard and too quickly you could cause him pain and spoil the full thing. Don't forget that you have two sphincters (well you have a few) but two in your ass - your outer hole and then an inner one a bit deeper - this one may take a bit of encouragement to open up, lube and patience and it will give up the fight and relax :)

Last edited:
^ wow, that sure is very detailed, nice.

I'm more of a mono-amorous guy, so I haven't had sex with many women, but I think the general idea is that it differs. Some like straight up hard pounding, some like it slow and sensual. Well, that's about pussy fucking. I never liked anal, and I've only done it a few times with a woman, so I can't comment on what to do with a guy, but I think Bearlove's advice is as good as it gets.

I'm a straight guy but I usually do oral a few times before I fuck to get comfortable with each other.

I have never fucked an asshole before, but with pussy you just insert penis slowly in (you will know when you are in) REMEMBER to insert slowly, you aren't spearing a pig lol don't just jab it in there. Once you are in your body will kind of already understand how to move/ thrust, and don't blow your load right away haha

I have never fucked an asshole before, but with pussy you just insert penis slowly in (you will know when you are in) REMEMBER to insert slowly, you aren't spearing a pig lol don't just jab it in there. Once you are in your body will kind of already understand how to move/ thrust, and don't blow your load right away haha
Not necessary unless she's a virgin or you have a big fat dick, or both

I would think that since you have lots of experience being fucked that you would know what to do. Not to hijack, but I always thought that to be a good top you had to first experience being a bottom. Just remember the best guys that fucked you and do what they did.

I would think that since you have lots of experience being fucked that you would know what to do. Not to hijack, but I always thought that to be a good top you had to first experience being a bottom. Just remember the best guys that fucked you and do what they did.

That's not really correct - there are a lot of 'tops' that have never bottomed and vice versa. Also what one guy likes when being fucked doesn't mean the next guy will like the same thing, change positions, talk, listen and see how his body reacts when you do something. If he enjoys it do it more, if he doesn't or isn't relaxed or you can feel him pulling away etc then stop, change position etc.

Awww....

Hey there, don't worry, tell him it's your first time, that you've never seen an ass you want to do more. Slow it down (if you both can), and let him guide you. Guy guys usually love to "convert" or be the fist ones exploring pure, white snow.

I'm cheering for you! 8D

Oh, I've taken a few male butts, even if I'm a woman. I could be very technical about it, but I'm still having mt morning tea.
/chucles

This is very true. Take it slow and sensually, plenty of lube and give that butt lots of pleasure before seeking entry.
If he's tight, let him sit on your dick and take a huff of poppers as he goes down.