• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Need help, first time.

Bluelighter
Hello to the wonderful people of Bluelight! I have recently gotten my hands on some ecstasy pills, one pink and one blueish, both with Buddha imprints. Im 100% sure that its pure and doesnt contain fillers like caffeine and all that other crap they put in it. My family will be going to a religious event tomorrow but i'll be staying home because i dont partake in their religion. My aunt told me they'll be leaving around 2 p.m. and arriving at night around 8 p.m.. Does this give me enought time to take one and try it out? This will be my second time trying MDMA, ive tried mollies before and it was just indescribable bliss. I weigh 165, have a fast metabolism, very tall and skinny, my height is 5"10 (hope this info might aid in the answering of my question ?)

I haven't taken MDMA before, so i can't really help. But i do know this;

1) use anti-oxidants
2) don't redose !

Personally I wouldnt make this your first or second experience with MDMA you could easily start fixating on heir return and them sussing you off your face on drugs.

Many people have the view that MDMA doesn't cause any paranoia or mess with your head and TBF it is a very forgiving substance in that respect but it has the potential to get quite sketchy under the wrong circumstances and an inexperienced user may well panic and it all goes to shit from there on in.

I've seen this happen numerous times at big parties sometimes to friends, often it passes quickly with a bit of support but I've known people suffer quite a trauma with lasting effects.

Set and setting as a wise man once said

Did you take MDMA with friends or close ones the first time? I'm aware you might have limited options, but I could never imagine taking MDMA in particular by myself, although some people report that they prefer it, but hey, each on their own, right?

My subjective opinion is that MDMA is not something you take alone because of its social properties and experiences it can lead to in the company of people you care about.

However, if you're determined already and aware of the contents of the pills, I don't see why not. You'll eventually surpass the come-up anxiety if you're in a comfortable setting. You might feel the urge to interact with other people - if you do so, avoid mentioning that you're under the influence, it never ends as you'd hope, haha.

Other than that, have a nice roll, buddy. Make sure to report back if you decide to do it, I'd like to hear about your experience!

The first time i did molly was at a family religious event lmfao! I was able to handle it really well. My skin felt amazing and i was just walking alot and drinking lots of water. Ive always been a really big introvert and have been fascinated by solo trips on psychedelics because of the benefits you might receive. My intentions with the MDMA is to ingest it and listen to some shamanic drumming while i meditate. Ive heard that if you use MDMA in a calm environment, that the trip wont be that crazy type of trip like you would experience at a party or rave

Ive handled solo tripping before on 3 grams of cubensis and ive had solo RC trips before. My first time doing what i thought was acid but ended up being an RC was by myself and i kept my sanity xD. And one time i had taken two stamps of an RC at school and tripped the whole day walking around the halls, yes very stupid idea now that i look back at it, very surprised that i didnt get caught, but my point is, i have a history of being able to handle these substances very well by myself