• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Meth Need help figuring out the problem!

Tookso

Greenlighter
I just bought a new pipe and I feel like the bowl is too thick and the hole is too big. Also the last few batches I’ve had I’ve struggled to create smoke and smoke good clouds. It seems oily or something, when I twirl it separates and creates little puddles all over the bowl. What is going on???

Doesn't sound like an issue with the bowl. If it's creating puddles throughout the bowl, you could potentially be smoking MSM. Does it take more time than usual for the gear cool after using a wet rag/ paper towel to cool it down?

Let's be real here. Not a lot of people take notice of this but I 100% assure you that a brand new device never blazes good. Product always seems oily and doesn't sorta spread in the bowl. You needa wear them in, and I'll stand by that everyday because it's real. And also hot water through a pipe will make it seem that way too. It is it wastes product and smokes oddly and doesn't get you the high it should. But you keep using that new pipe for awhile and I assure you it will get better and better. If anyone else is aware of this or isn't. I want you to take note of when you buy a new pipe what product through it is like vs a worn a bit pipe. Interested to hear others feed back on this

Doesn't sound like an issue with the bowl. If it's creating puddles throughout the bowl, you could potentially be smoking MSM. Does it take more time than usual for the gear cool after using a wet rag/ paper towel to cool it down?
It's what new pipes do. It's shocking.