• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Need help comedown

Pretty sure it has been established the damage to teeth and gums associated with meth use has more to do with poor (no) oral hygiene, not enough drinking water or eating healthy foods, and too much soda, candy and other stuff that is hard on the teeth.

I doubt smoking meth is good for the mouth, but it’s a relatively small factor next to lacking oral hygiene. I have known many meth users who smoked a lot but took really good care of their teeth and didn’t have any problems.

To some degree dental health is also about genetics, so some people will be more unlucky with this than others (a professor once told me that about genetics, I don’t know about it personally).

Last edited by a moderator:
^ The enamel on teeth is affected without a doubt hence proper dental care and also use of a magnesium supplement as well as a SOFT bristle helps, its a known issue and avoidable hence harm reduction begins with education from peers who dont stare down from a pedestal is paramount.

Srsly who needs the lecturing and sneering, can get that attitude from anywhere. No place for it here.

Toodle oo buckeroos time to put the pipe down for me :D

acidify your body by drinking citrus juice or eating citrus fruit. the amphetamines will leave faster via renal elimination with a more acidic ph